Thread: Monster

Monster

You don't look too much like a monster have a great day
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Exactly what she said, You do not look much like a monster! Congrats on DOTD, Monster! I loved how cute you looked in that video! Hope you get lots of love today!
    -Tanner B. Jobe-

Monster I love your name and I loved your video! You were, and are, a cutie patootie! I hope you continue to wrap your human around your paws. I can see that you know how to do that oh so well. Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetie!

Hi...Handsome fellow. You sure are a pretty boy. You can come love with me anytime. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

yay, monster!

what a splendid puppy you are and what a great doggie you have become!!! congratulations on being doggie of the day. (ps i think the guy in that video was telling a fib-- i think he loves you very much!).

Oh Monster.... your floppy puppy ears in that video were to much to handle!!
    I had to pick myself up off the floor to watch the rest of it!

Enjoy your special day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Monster, you are such a big cutie pie. I would think Monster would be a nickname I would have eventually come up with for you were it not your real name. I would also call you Mr. Monkey tail and Kong BUT all those names would be out of true love...you see, we only give nicknames to those we truly love So far, my Sunny is only also known as little miss sunshine (thanks Lara) but Moon and Bean have so many names, I've lost count

You are just so cute with your combination of adolescence and size...I think there is nothing cuter than a goofy, teenaged German Shepherd

I see mention of a video in the other PT'ers posts but I don't have a link on my screen. I'll have to check that out later from home.

Have a great day there in Washington DC, enjoy your top dog honors today as DOTD and play some ball for me

Monster, you are one adorable little...monster! What a great vid! You and your talented (and cute!) Dad make quite the irresistible pair, a double whammy chick magnet! Oh, what fun awaits you, a lifetime of fun adventures, so much mischief to make! hehe Your Dad could use your vid as a promo for doggie adoption; who could not want one of "you" after watching that masterpiece! Hope you and your Dad, Ollie, Moho, but not Rex, are busy enjoying a monster of a Dog of the Day par-ty! Tell your Dad to please cover that sweet face of yours with some sloppy, wet smooches for me! Long and happy life to you, precious one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Monster,

You look like he sweetest monster I've ever seen.It is so good to see
    what a sweet,active puppy you were. Loved your video too. Sending
    big congratulations on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses
    just for you today handsome boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Monster !!!

How did you get that name, buddy? Your video is so adorable. We love you and those big pawsies. How cute you are, chewing on your bone. We know how much your Dad loves you and we certainly sensed the sarcasm in that vid. You are the apple of Dad's eye. Dad was lying in puppy urine and as calm as can be. There's a loving Dad We send big congrats to you today for being our irresistable DOTD!!! Please tell Dad to return some of those puppy kisses to you from us. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Monster...I saw your video! It is sooo cute! Your dad is cute too

Nice set of bellies in the video! *Rub-a-dub-dubs* Too bad my audio is out of whack, but I totally enjoyed the video! I was so enthralled by you, Monster-Man, that I watched your adorbale self 2 times! Congratulations, you cutie pie, on being our DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

Yay, a video! Heehee, I knew I'd see some comments about the cuteness of "Dad" as well as Monster.

My Lefty is a German Shepherd/Greyhound mix too! Monster seems to have a bit more GSD in him, though--Lefty is more Greyhound--but I have to say I love that mix!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Hi, Monster! You are a handsome boy. Love your video, too! You seem like and adventurous fella. Hope you had a great day yesterday celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you!