Thread: Handsome Zorro

Handsome Zorro

Touching your hand w/his paw....how sweet. I wouldn't have been able to resist it either. How nice that you gave an adult cat a chance and it certainly has paid handsomely for all concerned, hasn't it? Enjoy your day as COTD, Zorro.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

It is super that you opened your heart to an "older" cat! Zorro has gorgeous big green eyes; I admit I would have fallen for that look too
    Have a great day Zorro!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Zorro you knew exactly what to do to get taken home! My daughter's kitty, Dandy, reached through the bars at the shelter and touched her as if to say "take me, take me!" Sometimes us humans need a little help from you kitties! I am smiling at your timid side too. One doesn't think a kitty named Zorro would be timid at all. My Andy is just like you - disappearing in a flash when someone is at the door. Zorro I wish you a wonderful day and many wonderful years ahead with your people. Congrats to you sweetie!

THATS GREAT TO SEE AS I OFTEN PASS CATS WHO ARE TWO OR THREE YEARS OLD AND THIER PURRSONALITIES ARE ALREADY FORMED AND WHILE THEY ARE MATURE CATS, THEY STILL HAVE THE PLAYFULNESS OF KITTENS,
    AND ZORRO IS A PURRFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW AN OLDER CATS STILL HAS YEARS OF FUN IN HIM.
    AND NONE OF THE GROWING PAINS THAT KITTENS MAY HAVE AND THEY ARE OVER A LOT OF HEALTH PROBLEMS A KITTEN MAY BE PRONE TO.
    THE MARK OF ZORRO HAS STRUCK YOUR HOME, AND YOU ARE CERTAINLY THE BETTER OFF FOR FINDING THIS TREASURED TUXEDO.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A CAT OF MYSTERY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW TO ZESTY ZORRO, OUR NEWEST AND MEWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are all so sweet!

I'm Zorro's "mommy", and had such a nice surprise this morning to see he was COTD! You are all so nice to write in about him.

I agree with everyone about how great it is to adopt older cats; Zorro's sister Megan came to live with us last year at age 8, and she has been a wonderful addition to the household. Of course, kittens are adorable and hilarious, but it's heartwarming to take in a sweet kitty who you know might not have much of a chance otherwise.

Happy Mothers' Day tomorrow to all you pet mommies out there!

Hugs,
    Mamaducky

What a smart and handsome boy you are Zorro! (she thinks she picked you but you picked her, didn't you? SMART BOY!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Zorro you certainly are a handsome fellow!

Looks like you make a great computer wallpaper too!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There would have been NO WAY I could have resisted a gesture like that from a cat!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congratulations to handsome Zorro on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Mamaducky, welcome to Pet Talk!
    You really should check out Cat General and post more pictures and stories about your boy Zorro.
    (also check out the Pet of the Day, he's my daughter's fish)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Aww Zorro! Aren't you a cutie with your little tilted head! You are very handsome. Enjoy your special day!
    Claudia, Calvin & Hobbes

Congrats to Zorro's mom! I adopted both of my cats as young adults, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

BTW, Don Juan is now 8 1/2, and he STILL acts like a kitten!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

You do your beloved predecessor Murphy proud, Zorro! What a stunning boy you are, (that mask!) and just as sweet and loving as you are dashingingly handsome! You had your Mom with a single pat...you and she were definitely meant to be! And now with the addition of brother Einstein and sister Megan, your happy, wonderful family is complete...well maybe Hehe! Heartffelt congrats to you, precious Zorro! I hope you and your Mom and fursibs Einstein and Megan, are all enjoying an extra special, fun filled Cat of the Day bash! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you, sweetheart! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there, Zorro! My how handsome you are. And yes, it does seem as if someone could just reach down and lift that black mask off to reveal the white kitty underneath, so I really think your name suits you!

How many times we read of a cat picking it's owner, and that appears to be just what you did, too. And didn't make a wonderful choice! Someone who has a special place in her heart, just for YOU dear one.

I can just imagine you playing fetch, two of mine do that! We use the small sized super bounce rubber balls aka "super balls" so they ricochet off of everything. Plus sometimes I will put one in the bath tub so they can have a game of tub hockey all by themselves, te hee.

Seems like a younger kitty came home with you that same day, Einstein, and you and he have created a wonderful kingdom over which both of you rule. But ease up on the newbie there, Megan, she is now a part of that kingdom too!

I hope you have a great game of fetch today, get you nice and tired so you can have a good snuggle with your mom! What an honor, you need to celebrate because today you are our Cat of the Day!

Hey, mamaducky, I really hope you will stay around and post here now and again. Zorro is a delight and we would love to read more about him! And get to meet your other furkids as well. So welcome to PT!

Straycat8

Just to tell you that he is gorgeous and those wonderful eyes. I have two lovely little girl cats. One was Cat of the Day about a year ago. Please tell me what kind of a camera you use to keep from getting the green eyes from the flash on the camera indoors or out. I always love the stories as well. But, he certainly looks like a wonderful sweetheart.