Thread: Hilarious Harrison!

Hilarious Harrison!

Oh my, Harrison, I am rushing out to an appointment, but I just had to stop to write you a note.

You are one marvelous parrot to have around! I am laughing and smiling, I did so enjoy reading all that your mom wrote about you. No time to check the audio files or photo gallery just now, but I will definitely get to it.

You are such a wonderful parrot, learning so many fun things to say and keeping your mommie happy. My goodness, everyone thought you were a boy for a time, but it sounds like you have no issues with that. I love BOTH of the photos which your mom selected to include here. Mid flight you look quite large! What a BIG girl! And that colorful toy you have in the top photo really does show off your lovely greyness, dear.

Sending you treats and strokes, have a wonderful day to day as you celebrate being Pet of the Day! Mwah!

You sound like a lot of fun to have around Harrison
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

WOW! That is some vocabulary you have. I am at work now with no audio on my computer but I will definitely have to check that out from home later. I did glance at the photos briefly and this I can tell you...BOY DOES YOUR MOMMY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are obviously her superstar and I'm happy for both of you that you have eachother

Have a wonderful day as POTD and continue to have a great life...lucky bird!

Harrison

Great pics! My grey, Buddy, is in love!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That photo of you with your wings open is the absolute best bird photo I've seen in a long time, you look SO HAPPY! I would love to meet you and listen to you talk, what a funny girl you are! Congratulations on Pet of the Day! If there were a Pet of the Month, I'd vote for YOU!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Harrison you are a beauty for sure!!!

Goodness! I think you know more words than I do!!!
    I bet life is never boring with you around!!! I really loved seeing both of your sweet pictures today and I hope you are being royally spoiled!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hand to heart, one day I WILL have a parrot! Harrison, you're one incredible critter...hilarious, joyful, gorgeous, talented, intelligent, loyal and loving and wow, what a vocabulary! I laughed and smiled reading each and every word of your human's most entertaining tribute to her best feathered friend; what a most deserving Pet of the Day honoree you are, sweetheart! And oh, your photos are incredible! Hope you're being spoiled to the max today Harrison, enjoying the best day imaginable, treated to all your heart desires! Congrats and much love to you Harrison, with wishes for many more years of happy days with your wonderful family! Off now to check out your audio and photo gallery!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~