Thread: Terrific Tanner!!

Terrific Tanner!!

Tanner I bet you are the most handsome boy in all of North Carolina! I think you might possibly be the smartest too. You have so many tricks mastered at your young age. I love what Christina wrote about you, but I have to confess that when you put your paws to the keyboard and talked about yourself I was just smiling from ear to ear. I would love to see you in some of your fancy clothes. Do you think we could convince Christina to join PT so that we may have a daily dose of Tanner? Congratulations to you sweetie. I can't think of a more deserving Dog of the Day!!!

Tanner, are you real or a beautiful GUND doggie on my computer screen today? You are just so perfect looking; I think you must be a GUND You sound like the sweetest, smartest boy. I have a new puppy...maybe your mom can join PT so she can post with us and give me some tips on how to teach a puppy the amazing tricks you can do. So far, all mine knows is "bite everything that comes near your mouth"

I loved how you wrote to us yourself and signed it too like such a big boy. You really made me smile this morning. Have a wonderful day as DOTD and hope to see more of you soon!

P.S...Tell your Daddy I'm sorry his tarheels didn't win the NCAA tournament but they did real good!!

And a word from the man himself!!

What a delightful DOTD you are Tanner
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

What a guy!

Tanner, you are so darn cute. I could just come to your house and scoop you up and bring you back to my home! Your family would be soooo upset, I am sure.

Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day. You are very deserving of this award! Celebrate!

Tanner

The adorable Mr. Tanner

Tanner, you are absolutely adorable and you have such a great personality. Watch out for the baby though; run Tanner, run!
    Puppy kisses from Ricky and his mommy.

Adorable Tanner !!!!

We are blessed to have such a handsome young man as our DOTD today!! Congratulations, Tanner!! We hope you and Christina get a happy surprise when you check the board today. YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Go Tanner ! We are very impressed with your repertoire of tricks. What will you learn next? Your life sounds great. That's precisely the way a doggie should live isn't it, buddy? Along with other posters before us, we think you should get your family to join PT so we can get to know you better. Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses today from us to add to the big celebration. Happiness always!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I joined the pet talk!

Hi all!
    I convinced my mom to join Pet Talk so you guys can talk about me.
    Thanks so, so, so, so, so, MUCH for the kind posts about me! you have made my day! This has been the most exciting time in my life!
    Signed,
    Tanner B. Jobe.

Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day, Tanner B. Jobe! How proud your devoted young guardian Christina must be to see you honored here today! You've joined the ranks of the most praiseworthy pups on the planet! Honestly, you Yorkies have the silkiest, shiniest coats in doggiedom and you Tanner are beyond handsome and oh, what fashion sense! How the heads must turn when you sashay by in your cool, stylin' outerwear! And while I loved reading all about you from your human's perspective, it was an extra special treat to hear from the "big man" himself! hehe Sure sounds like you're living the good life Tanner, (as it should be!) spoiled to the max and in return, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives! Every day I give thanks to my kids for the priceless, unconditional love to my life and today we're honored to be able to express our love for you, too! Hope today you're being treated to the best day of celebration, enjoying a fun filled "top dog" day with your great family! Love, kisses and hugs to you, precious Tanner!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Tanner,

You have captured my heart too little man. I would also love to
    see you in one of your outfits. I'll bet you look just precious in the yellow
    rain coat. Hope your special DOG OF THE DAY honor means a big party
    at your house to celebrate. Sending you hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tannermama View Post
    Hi all!
    I convinced my mom to join Pet Talk so you guys can talk about me.
    Thanks so, so, so, so, so, MUCH for the kind posts about me! you have made my day! This has been the most exciting time in my life!
    Signed,
    Tanner B. Jobe.
    YAY!!!! Tanner's mom (and Tanner) welcome to Pet Talk!! We are so happy to have you aboard! I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that WE LOVE PICTURES! Please do feel free to share and post pictures to your heart's content! We look forward to seeing and learning more about Tanner. Tanner I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Pictures

OK, I have had a few requests for pictures of Tanner in his little outfits. This is him in his fisherman outfit from Dudley.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, it is late and I am really tired, but I couldn't go to bed without telling you what a adorable little guy you are, Tanner. I am very happy to hear that we are going to be seeing a lot more of you around here, cutie. Mwah, good night, handsome Tanner.

Oh Tanner's mommy thank you for posting that adorable picture of Tanner in his adorable little jacket and hat! What a great poser he is. He must know how cool he looks. I would like to invite you to head over to the Introductions section and introduce yourself. More people will see and get to know you and your adorable boy that way!

Quote Originally Posted by tannermama View Post
    OK, I have had a few requests for pictures of Tanner in his little outfits. This is him in his fisherman outfit from Dudley.
    Welcome to PT Tanner B. Jobe and Christina! That is an adorable picture. It was so nice to see that you read all of Tanner's posts and were inspired to join. I often wonder if people see all the nice things said about their babies when they are pet of the day

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Thanks for joining Christina and Tanner!! Welcome to Pet Talk. Tanner is such a style setter. I love his little outfit.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!