Thread: George of the jungle

George of the jungle

Hi there mischevious Georgimou!
    So, I hear you let your feline instincts all out whenever you roam the great outdoors? Good for you sweetie! I hope you catch as many critters as you can, it is good for your ego.

Happy COTD! You are such a looker!!!

From the krazy kat bunch, TheBig, Tiddles (http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2007/January/10.html), Stormylicious, Ronronichou, TheGarden, the late and dearly missed Ringoletta (http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2007/June/16.html), Pix the Wix and Black Jack Chirac

OH MY GOODNESS GEORGE IS JUST ACROSS THE LAKE FROM US IN HAMILTON.
    WE WOULD SWIM OVER AND VISIT BUT DAD SAYS THAT ITS A LOT LONGER A TRIP THAN IT LOOK LIKE ON OURMAP OF ONTARIO.
    YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A COOL CAT GEORGE, AND WE BET THAT YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE VICTORIA BASH THIW WEEKEND IN HAMILTON, BURLINGTON AND STONEY CREEK.
    WE HOPE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE CELEBRATING YOUR DAY , AND THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF TREATS AND SPECIAL FOOD COMING YOUR WAY TODAY.
    THE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS SEND A CANADIAN MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO GORGEOUS GEORGE OUR NEWEST AND GRAYEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

George, you are quite handsome and SMART too (everyone knows you should test the temperature of the water before you drink it ). I love the picture of you there in your beautiful sink. You are just too cute and quite the social man too, I must say. I'm sure your neighbors adore it when you accompany your human on rounds. Do you like to supervise whenever someone is working outside?? I bet you do . Happy COTD to you Georgie boy.

George you sure are a handsome fellow!!!

My cats are jealous. The only critters they can catch are the ones they find in the house. Those are few and far between!

You look very comfy in your sink. Looks like a purr-fect fit too!
    I hope you are getting treated to lots of goodies and fun things today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ConCATulations on being COTD handsome George! I have a soft spot for blackies. You've earned yourself quite a reputation in the neighborhood! Good for you! Happy hunting
    Claudia, Calvin & Hobbes

Greetings gorgeous George! You kitties and your love of sinks...silly felines! Your Mom described you best of all, took the words right out of my mouth...handsome, charming and most entertaining, a true lover of life, a bon vivant! Bet you're the hit of the complex, especially while delivering the Christmas cards! hehe You're too precious for words George and so deserving of the title, Cat of the Day! As your lucky Mom says, you're the complete package and you're ALL hers...lucky lady! Hope the entire neighborhood is rolling out the red carpet for you today sweetheart, making your well earned day celeb a very special and happy one! Hugs and kisses to you, precious George!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The Possumbilities of George

When I think of George and all his possumbilities...

It is possumble that he will be asleep in the sink and someone will suddenly turn on the water.

What would be the greatest shock - cold or hot?

It is possumble that he will stick his paw in his water and then lick it, only to discover that the water was not water at all, but vodka - then poor George will be staggering around and will find it impossumble to catch anything, let alone a possum.

It is possumble that George will knock a trinket off the counter onto the floor, only to discover that it is actually a miniature atomic bomb, constructed to detonate on impact. What a blast that will be!

It is possumble that George will pounce upon a possum, only to discover that it is actually the ear of a grizzly bear. Your neighbor will truly be horrified, then!

It is possumble that you are wrong, and that George is my cat, not yours. Anyway, even if it is impossumble, I wish he were my cat. I don't know why he can't be my cat.

It should be possumble, for George to be my cat.

George and Frostfrog - oh, the possumbilities!

Handsome George!! you look so comfy in your sink!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

George, my kitty loves to play the "what's on horizontal surfaces must fall down" game, just like you! She's not a water kitty, though. You are most handsome and I'll bet you are wonderfully soft to pet. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

George, look at that dreamy eyed look in this photo we have of you today. I bet that is how you lure all your outdoor 'friends' into adventures. My, I think you must mesmerize humans as well. What a handsome fella you are. And my Chestnut has to agree with you that food just tastes better from the floor. His must come from the hardwood floor, so he has to travel with it from the linoleum in the kitchen! Silly boys, te hee.

Sending you some chin rubs and scritchies. maybe you can get an extra treat or even some catnip to celebrate your special day. Happy Cat of the Day!

Beautiful George

Hi BIG GUY..From your Burlington friend.
    I hope your human knows that in Burlington there is a by-law that states " cats must not be off their own property" or their human may be subject to a fine $$$$$. So I hope you were catching these critters in your own yard You are too good looking...Burlington doesn't want to loose you to the local wild life...it is spring!!!!
    Thank your humans for sharing you with us

The Gang: NoNoNicki, Benson, Emma, Minnie-Me, Robbie, Ellie-May and Fast Eddy.....