Thread: Scooter!

Scooter!

Aren't you just the sweetest little thing I've laid my eyes on this morning?!! I would love to smoother that cute little face with little kisses and do alot of snuggling with you
    If I ever had a small dog, it would have to be one like you little Scooter!
    I'm so sorry you had such a rough go of it when you were first brought to your new forever home, but glad to hear you are doing fine now and living a wonderful life!
    Now...you better get lots of rest, because there is alot of celebrating to do for our wonderful Tuesday "Dog of the Day"!
    Congratulations sweet Scooter!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

OMG! You are the MOST adorable, sweetest little boy, Scooter!! What a terrific photo of your little "lion face" You sound like a dream.. a precious pupster who fills your humans lives with love, and laughter!! YAY! For YOU, Scooter! Our Tuesday DOTD!

Scooter!!

Scooter, look at that hair you have. Just like a prince! You had a rough start to your little life but look how you bounced back. You look like a very proud pup and look where you are today, DOTD!! Congrats to you and happy shopping!

Good Morning Scooter, what a handsome little boy you are. I love that photo of you. It sounds like you had a difficult start in life with your new family, but now everything is just wonderful. I love the way you go shopping in your mothers pouch, what fun for you. It sounds like you found the perfect family and the perfect home. Congratulations dear, sweet, Scooter Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

what a cutie
    Annette

Scooter! Aren't you just the cutest thing? You are soooo adorable! I want one like you! And you must be so sweet to your owners... unless you don't get what you want, but I would still want one like you, because then maybe my husband would let me spend more money on you! Bye Cutie Pye !

Scooter you are the cutest little thing! Glad you made it through your first tough few months, what a trooper. Hope you get lots of treats today sweetie !

Scooter is so absoutely precious and special! I'm so glad that he is completely well now and enjoying the wonderful life he so deserves with his special,devoted family.
    Cheers,
    Marti
    Marti :-)

Scooter
    What a precious bundle you are! Your cute picture gave me such a smile. I'm so glad to read you are all better now. Congratulations on being our sweet special Dog of the Day today. Ask your guardian to give you a cuddle from me, ok?

Scooter you have stole my heart. I have never seen such a precious puppy (except when Tango was DOTD, Ha!). Those ears are so cute. Congratulations on being the dog of the day!

Hi Scooter Man!! How I loved reading your story! What a precious pupster you are! You have the most adorable little face; and the personality to match! I've always been a "big dog" person, but were I ever to have a pint-sized pup, I would want her or him to be JUST like you. No, I take that back! You ARE a "big" dog in every way that counts! What a guy Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Scooter, Dog of the Day!!! You should be waking up from your nap soon. I'm sure your family will have lots of treats and surprises awaiting your approval! Hugs and kisses to you cutie pie! You are precious, precious, precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

There's a saying that Big Things Come in Small Packages. You sure prove that, Scooter. Your size is tiny but you're a huge star. Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.
    Marie

Can you just imagine - all of that personality in a little under three pounds. All of the Yorkie's that I have known, have not been yappers, but barked when it really mattered. The one next door to me barks in utter joy when his owner comes home, but only then.

Scooter, it is a good thing I don't run into you in the market, or I would not get any shopping done and I would drive your Mom nuts wanting to talk and play with you.

Congratulations sweet one, after such a rough beginning, to being today, OUR VERY SPECIAL DOG OF THE DAY!

Your toooooooooooooooo cute!

I just got back from vacation and went to see all the dogs that I missed while I was away.

Scooter your are just too prescious! I also have a little Yorkie girl named Tiffany. I had the same problem with her. She weighed 1 lb., 6 oz. and also had kennel cough. It also took about 2 mos. to go away. It's the most awful hacking cough. I'm so glad your doing fine now.

Your such a little guy. Tiffany weighs 5-1/2 lbs.

I just wanted to wish you a very happy Dog of the Day.

Love and Kisses
    Joanie, Tiffany and Shana (my cat)