Thread: Little orphan Annie!

Little orphan Annie!

It was both joyful and sad to read about you today, Annie. I'm so sorry you had such a rough start in life, and yet glad you have a human mommy to look after you. Congratulations on being our special pet of the day, sweetheart. You have a beautiful soul...and many, many years ahead of you to share with the ones who love you.

Oh Annie, how precious you are! How sad about your mommy dying right after you were born.Thank goodness your human mommy took such good care of you. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you and your 'mommy'!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Annie

What a wonderful story about you. Your mom looked very pretty and too bad she passed away shortly after she had you. You looked pretty as a baby and even prettier now. I love your name it tells the whole story. Take good care of your human mommy and wish her a Happy Mother's Day.
    Sandy Frost

Oh Annie, I got tears in my eyes reading about your horse mommy going to the bridge so soon after you were born. But I was happy to hear you have such a wonderful human mommy that has helped you grow in the past year.
    Congrats on being POTD!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Annie how adorable you are!

The picture of you with your mommy is so precious! Look how she gave you some special luvins before she went to the Rainbow Bridge. I have no doubt but that she is watching over you from there!

It is so wonderful that you have a special human mommy to love you and take care of you now. It looks like she is doing a great job too!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Annie, I am so happy to know that your human stepped in to be the Mom that you lost.

What a touching Mother's Day story.

A very happy Mother's Day Pet of the Day to you, precious Annie! Oh, such a pretty little one you were, and I'm sure today at one year, prettier still! I too was sad and happy at the same time, reading your touching bio. I'm so sorry your beautiful Mommy had to leave for the Bridge just hours after your birth. She made the ultimate sacrifice for her baby and she along with you, deserves to be honored...and your wonderful, young human Mom, as well! Thank goodness you had her to step in in your time of need. Sounds like you and she are well on your way to a lifetime of devoted companionship and shared unconditional love! I hope you and your Mom, Haly, Tucker and Charm, are all enjoying a very happy day, celebrating you much deserved, extra special, "Mother's Day" honor! Long and happy life to you, precious Annie, orphan no more!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Annie

That was a beautiful story! Best of luck to you!