Thread: Help Free Peppy... Animal lover unite

Help Free Peppy... Animal lover unite

HELP FREE THIS DOG … HER NAME IS PEPPY
    We have done all we can to help this dog and are getting NOWHERE for 2 yrs the DDB rep in this area has tried to get this man to give him up. he WILL NOT!!! can anyone help by writing? calling attention to? anything….I am sick at heart he is now 15 yrs old(all this time has been in the cage)and showing signs of arthritis yet he goes on day and night here he is located In Dunkirk ny 14048 Chautauqua County NY. The newspaper here is called “the Observer” If anyone can google the area and possibly write or complain?? Animal Control will do nothing…I was only made aware of him the other day as I am not yet a rep for DDB but just applied, I cannot get him out of my mind. the city council was even contacted and all that was done was the “owner” was told to clean up the poop under the cage, anyone PLEASE???? he fancies himself with friends in high places…..

Yes we live with cats visit www.aarrff.org

I am sorry, but I need a whole lot more information before I put my name to anything. I just spent way more time than I should have trying to verify this with no luck. Any additional information, verification, proof that you have would be appreciated. Is the allegation that this husky has never been outside of this cage in 15 years? I would think it would have less muscle tone or definition if that were the case? What exactly are we suppose to be saving the dog from? Is it a male or female? It's sex seems to change in the post. I would certainly never keep my dog in that thing, but you don't give me any information on how, why, how long, how often, it is in there. It would seem to me that if the dog is always out there someone could certainly make it "disappear" at some time, and probably would have if s/he has been kept out there for 15 years. Again I don't want to sound cold, but more information/verification is needed.

Took me 30 mins to verify, i suggest you try a little harder.

Yes we live with cats visit www.aarrff.org

That isn't exactly an answer that's going to elicit help.

Maybe provide more details/contact info for local animal control, etc?

If someone asks for more info and all you provide is a terse response, people are just going to tune it out.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.