Thread: Go for Beagles!

Go for Beagles!

Congratulations Tucker! My beagle Tex (DoD last December), his two dog brothers and six cats (2 sleeping on Tex everynight) wish you a great cuddling day. from all our family here in Fraance (Europe)

Happy DOTD gorgeous!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Tucker........When I saw your beautiful face this morning it was like looking at my Monica. Beagles are so loving. We were also happy when Uno won. I watched it the whole time. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see you. I know your family loves you very much
    Tucker, Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

precious beagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the first time I can think of that of a dog is from the town I work in Maybe I will see you walking around some time!!! You are precious...I love the tri-color hounds (I have two bassets myself-one mixed with a little beagle)

Congrats to you!!!!
    tina b

Go Tucker !!!

That adorable little mug has pulled us in this morning. Hi, Mr. Cutie Patootie. What a fun loving boy you are. It seems you possess some Chihuahua characteristics and we love it. Life with you has to be an absolute laugh a minute!! Training your kitty sib, "Beagle Brother, Tiger", is quite an achievement. The two of you hunting has to be priceless. We send big congrats to you today for being our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you some kisses on that cute little facie from us(some for Tiger too). Happiness to all of you always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awwww, Tucker...you stole my heart this morning . You are just too cute and you have a personality to match. Congrats on DOTD...hope you get to smell some cherry blossoms today there in Maryland.

Tucker, you beautiful Beagle boy...CONGRATULATIONS! What a precious face, irresistible...especially that famous nose of yours! Wish I could reach through my screen and plant a big smoochie on that sweet face of yours! Zach and Sara are so, so lucky to have you as their "first," as their best buddy..."Tugger" too! I'm sorry you had to be re-homed sweetheart, but oh, what a happy ending, Cinderfella tale of rescue! And by all accounts, you're not only the "heart" of your family, the King of your Canine-dom, but the hit of the neighborhood too! Won't all of your 4 legged friends in the 'hood (Cali, Lucy, Lambeau and Cookie) be excited when they hear the big news...you're Pet Talk's Dog of the Day! Wear your crown proudly sweetheart and enjoy the happiest day celebrating with Zach, Sara and Tigger, your Mom and Dad, and all of your adoring friends and fans! Hopefully chicken, veggies and soup will be on the party menu Hugs and tons of smoochies to you precious Tucker, and here's to many, many, many more happy, love and fun filled years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Turker what an adorable fellow you are!!! You have one of the sweetest doggy faces I've seen!!!

Sounds like you have a very happy and full life. I hope you take time to have a treat or two today with your fellow beagle!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Tucker,

It sounds like you have a full & happy life with your family sweetie. You
    are one of the very sweetest pups I know & it's good to know Tiger is a
    great pal. I can see why everyone loves you sweet boy. Congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses & best wishes for
    a long & happy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

"There is always something new to smell," could be the beagle motto, te hee, and I see you have that down pat, dear Tucker! Do they ever call you Tucker Man? I almost wrote that!

I think you have landed in the perfect family for you, with lots of covers to snuggle under and plenty of walks to check out all the wonderful smells. Not to mention an agreeable cat, your apprentice beagle Tiger!

Sending you some hugs and treats to celebrate as we honor you today, dear Tucker! Happy Dog of the Day!

Hi, Tucker! You are a very a handsome Beagle boy! What a great life you have since you have been rescued. I'm sure you make friends wherever your nose takes you. Have a great day sniffing out new adventures and celebrating with tasty treats! Congrats on DOTD from some hounds up in Jersey! Arroooo to you!

Tucker, you are a charming beagle guy! I'd love to have you as my beagle necklace. A dear friend of my family had a beagle when I was a little girl, so I am a beagle fan for life! Happy Dog of the Day, sweety, and a happy and wonderful life to you! (P.S., if you could arooo your people to register for Pet Talk, I for one would love to see more of you!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678