Thread: Chilly

Chilly

Chilly - you are one special K9! You sound like you make your mom soooo proud! Not only are you intellegent and full of energy, but you are so beautiful! You remind me of my "Buddy" - (who now waits for me at Rainbow Bridge) - he was a Golden too.
    I hope you have an awesome day and get plenty of treats for being Dog of the Day today!
    Everyone loves you - and they should - you are very special!

Lilpup21

Hi Chilly.....You are a very handsome boy. I would love to have you.
    I know your family is very proud of you. I would be if you were mine.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your family will make this day
    very special for you. A lot of hugs and kisses
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

You sound like a star, Chilly! Congrats on your special day! We have a great Golden girl at our house.

Hello there handsome Chilly,

You remind me of the TV star of Bush's Beans. His name is Jay.I almost
    expected your picture to speak to me. I know your family is so proud
    having a beautiful soul like you in the family. Congrats on being a blood
    donor for other pups in need. Congratulations also for being chosen for
    special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for you sweet
    boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yow! You are one beautiful Golden! Happy DOTD to you and your humans

Wow! You are a fantastic boy, Chilly! I love your big blocky head and you are obviously very intelligent and a wonderful partner!

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Be still my Retriever loving heart! What a gorgeous Golden guy you are Chilly, a Golden guy with a heart of gold! You embody all that we cherish in your beloved breed Chilly...stunning good looks, talent, athleticism, loyalty and compassion! Bless you sweetheart for all that you to do help improve the lives of others, human and canine; your joyful spirit, your generous spirit, is a priceless gift to this earth! Keep up the good work Chilly, being such a devoted and loyal companion to your Mom, and a best friend to al! Congratulations to you beautiful Chilly, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying one of your fave activities today, lots of yummy treats, celebrating your special day of honor to the max! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Chilly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chilly, you have the most beautiful doggie head I have ever seen. I am melted into a puddle right now. What a great life you are living. I hope you live to be a very very very old dog and that you are always treated as wonderfully as you deserve to be. I think you will because your family loves you very much. Wish I could give you a big hug dear Chilly. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Chilly !!!!

When we saw your picture we had to do a double take. We thought you were our big nephew, Jake. We were sure that our hooman sister had nominated you. You are the spitting image of him. We have a good idea of what it's like being around a cool doggie like you, Chilly. However, our Jakie can not boast so many accomplishments like those in your very impressive resume!! You are such a special doggie and a very well deserved DOTD!!! CONGRATS!!! Please tell Mom to give you some kisses on that big, silky, Golden head from us to celebrate. We hope your life continue to be so action packed and we wish you happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Chilly the Therapy Dog!

Chilly, congrats on Pet of the Day!

I see that Chilly has been a therapy dog... I actually live in the same area and work at a treatment center for kids, we would love to have a therapy dog like Chilly come in, if that sounds good, contact me back! It would be so good for our kids!

What a very handsome and accomplished boy you are, Chilly. I am tired out just reading about all of the wonderful and exciting things that you do, and how you help to spread joy and happiness around Washington. More big hugs coming to you from NJ, for being such a special and deserving Dog of the Day. Enjoy your day, sweetie.

Good evening, Chilly! My goodness, you have quite a hectic calendar! Along with all those things mom is doing with you, she needs to add that she is also your secretary! You are one well rounded pup, into a lot of things and excelling at many. What an honor for us to have you as our Dog of the Day! Keep up the great work, and celebrate today with some special treats.

All I can say is WOW!

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by mambinki View Post
    Chilly, congrats on Pet of the Day!

I see that Chilly has been a therapy dog... I actually live in the same area and work at a treatment center for kids, we would love to have a therapy dog like Chilly come in, if that sounds good, contact me back! It would be so good for our kids!
    Hi,

I am sorry that I have not contacted you earlier but I have had trouble getting signed in on this site. I would love to find out more about doing therapy visits with Chilly for you!!!! Where are you located?? How old are the kids you work with?? I look forward to hearing from you!!