Thread: wanted to share a picture that means alot to me.

Hybrid View

wanted to share a picture that means alot to me.

I took some pictures of my son with his great grandfather yesterday when my pap came to visit us... Its my sons only great greandparent still alive on my side of the family so these pictures mean alot to me and I thought I would share them with everyone!

and one of my momma and my nephew...

Those are great pictures! You will cherish those forever!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

awwwwwww.....so nice. Your son is adorable and your grandfather looks pretty hip

What wonderful pictures. They will mean a lot to your son someday too! Be sure and write on the backs who is all there and the dates. If you scrapbook, those would be wonderful pics to put in.

After my dad passed away, I got all the family photos. I have had lots of trouble identifing everyone but found some wonderful ones of my grandparents and their siblings. It's funny how, when pictures are taken, everyone thinks they will always remember who everyone is. That's not necessarily so when years go by. (or if the pictures go to someone else)(trust me I know)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures with us.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very nice photos!

Your boy and grandad both have the same eyes and hair do!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Be sure and write on the backs who is all there and the dates. If you scrapbook, those would be wonderful pics to put in.

It's funny how, when pictures are taken, everyone thinks they will always remember who everyone is. That's not necessarily so when years go by. (or if the pictures go to someone else)(trust me I know)
    That is unfortnately oh so true. If I had one thing I could *do over* it would be to be to do just what Connie suggested.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Precious pictures. You will be so happy that you got those. I miss my Grandfathers so much. Neither of them were here to meet my kids.

I think they all look alike

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

You're very fortunate. By the time I was born, only my grandfather on my mother's side was still alive and he died by the time I was 12. My son was fortunate to have my parents around for quite a while but his grandparents on his dad's side never bothered w/him when my husband and I divorced. Treasure those pictures as if they were gold because, indeed, they're worth that and more.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What wonderful pictures!!! Don't forget to date them and identify the objects. They're the kind you treasure.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!