Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tons of Ginger pictures (well 9 pics anyway)

Tons of Ginger pictures (well 9 pics anyway)

Well, now that the weather is nice again, Ginger and I have been spending lots of time outside, I have been busy snapping lots of pictures. I thought I would share a few from the last couple of weeks.

Okay, now for the pictures from my new camera. I bought a Nikon P60, and although I only got it on Friday, I have already taken about 60 pictures with it. I love it. Ever since my L6 broke I haven't been happy with any of my cameras, until now .
    I think I was trying out the macro on this first one.

And my favorite

Yes, I know she needs to go to the groomers, but I was trying to wait until at least next weekend. Not sure if I will or not. But any way, that's my girl, thanks for looking.

She is absolutely beautiful and adorable. I think Sunny will actually look a lot like her when she grows up; same blonde eyelashes... I'm glad to see you've been getting nice weather in NJ; it's been chilly and rainy here. Glad you like your new camera Nice pics.

She looks so soft! I just wanna give her a great big hug!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Aww, there's pretty Ginger! She looks so soft and fluffy.Nice pics.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Ginger! So nice of you to drop in and visit all of us here on PT. We really don't see enough of you sweetie; so be patient with mom as she learns the new camera, because we want to see lots more of you!

I like the first photo, with the teddy. and the last one, like you mentioned. Ginger has such a soft look in her eyes, I just love it! I want to hug her and ruffle all the fur around her neck.

Ginger you are indeed a soft fluffy beauty and look to be very huggable! Get your mom to hug you from me!

Thank you very much, Deb. Yes, we are getting nicer weather than expected. Hope it changes up there soon.
    Ginger says thanks for the hugs, Jess and Katelf.
    Thanks Annette. I love your new siggie!
    She is pretty patient with the camera, Sandy. One problem we have is when she sees it when we are inside she automatically jumps on the couch in the den. That is where we do our photo shoots. And it is funny that you mention ruffling the fur around her neck, because that is what all the ladies in the neighborhood do when the see her.

Nothing could have made my night better than this, Joyce!!! You seem to be the only other person, besides me, here at PT that doesn't post enough pictures. Thank goodness I posted pics recently. You got my hint You know I mean that in a lighthearted way.

It's the incomparable Ginger!!! Oh Happy Day!!! I love this beautiful girl. You were already taking great pictures but the new camera is awesome. I love the macro shot. I would love to get close enough to the girls with the camera to use mine. I love the artistic touch you put on the first one. That's a priceless shot of Ms. Gorgeous. Thanks for posting. She reminds me so much of my smiling Benny. I can't get enough of her!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom View Post

Yes, I know she needs to go to the groomers,
    No way does she looks like she needs a grooming! Joyce honestly her fur looks just like silk and I would also love to run my fingers through it. What a good girl to go right to her posing couch when she sees your camera. She is quite the cooperative model!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    You seem to be the only other person, besides me, here at PT that doesn't post enough pictures.
    Well I am glad you owned up to that! This has been a real treat, seeing beautiful Ginger and my favorite little chi girls all within a couple of days of each other. Keep up the good work ladies!

we never see enough of your pretty girl! I just love her! I love any picture of Ginger but this picture is my favorite. thanks for so much for sharing her pretty face with us. it's a face we need to see more often.

Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hi Ginger . Thanks for sharing with us Joyce, it is good to see some of the 'old' (not old in age ) members posting photos .

What a beautiful smile Ginger has! She's such a pretty girl. Don't you love the nice weather here? I am so happy it's so nice out lately!! I love going outside in weather like this. Not to hot, not to cold.

Awww what a sweetie she is. I love the first one where she is looking at the camera laying next to the teddy bear and then the last one where she looks interested in something off in the distance. Congratulations on your new camera! It's wonderful seeing your baby again.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you again everyone. So Terry, does that mean that when I want to see our girls all I have to do is post a picture of Ginger? Hehehe.
    Ah, Pam it's been a while since we have seen your two cuties, too.
    Hahaha, you would have been right either way. Rhi. But, yes, I have noticed there really has been a slow down in the posting of pictures by some of the old reliables, and I am glad that you mentioned it. Maybe we can kick start a movement.
    Thank you, Krista, how is your new pup doing? You really need to keep us better updated.
    Thank you, Alyssa, I hope work is getting better. At least you get to be out in the nice weather.
    Thank you Jess. Those first two pictures were right after her bath two weeks ago. She got so dirty and scraggly looking in two weeks.
    Just a quick side note. I am having some work done in the condo this week. There was a man working in the condo for about an hour this evening. I gated Ginger in the bedroom so she wouldn't get in the way. The man commented on two separate a occasions what a very good girl she was being. I was so proud of my girl.

You've got yourself a deal Joyce!!!! A pic of Ginger for a pic of Daisy and Delilah

I better be careful what I promise

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!