Thread: Neko Pretty Neko

Neko Pretty Neko

My Neko your eyes are gorgeous. They drew me in without a second glance. I am so happy you found a wounderful furrever home. Those mean streets are not a very nice place to have to grow up are they. I bet you much rather be inside with your mommy & daddy and little brother. I am glad you adjucted to your little brother and became good friends. It's always nice to have friend to play with and keep you company.

Concatulations on being our special Cat of the Day!! It's a long way from those mean ol streets of Dallas but baby you made it!!

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

My my my...what a beautiful cat you are, Neko. Look at those stunning eyes and lovely long legs!

Congratulations on Cat of the Day!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Neko, you are a beauty! It seems you had a rough start in life, thank goodness you ended up in a caring home. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you and Akuma have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm American and live permanently in France.

Neko-chan

Neko the Cat and Akuma the Demon - what a combination! Neko is gorgeous and looks very sweet. When can we see Akuma?

Neko = ELEGANCE!!!! What EYES!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Neko what a lovely girl you are!!!

What fun it must be to share your life. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. I know you will share any treats with your little bro!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Neko! What a stunning photo; your pose, classic "feline!" And you know what Neko? You're twice as sweet and loving as you are handsome! You were your Mommy's dream come true, and she couldn't have hoped for a sweeter kitty to be her "first" than you. And by all accounts, you've started your Mom on a life long love affair with kitties...can't stop at just one! Congratulations sweetheart, and wishes for a very happy "top cat" day! I hope you and your furry bud Akuma both, are being treated to an extra special, fun and love filled day! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Neko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Neko, sweet Neko, how adorable you are! You look quite regal in this photo, and it seems you do reign in your home. I am so happy for you to have a wonderful home with a special humom to serve you. My, she even brought home a baby kitten for you to nurture. Now THAT is one special mom. I hope you treat mom to some purrs and head bumpies now and again. Sending chin rubs along to you toay as you celebrate your special honor as our Cat of the Day!

Neko, you are very beautiful and regal! You fit right in with the other grey-and-white kitties here on PT! Happy CAt of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

OH MY GOODNESS NEKO, OUR CAT DAD FORGOT TO SEND YOU A GREETING. HES NICE, BUT ABSENT MINDED.
    YOU SURE ARE ONE COOL CAT NEKO, AND THATS SO GREAT THAT YOU BEAT THE ODDS AND HAVE YOUR FURREVER HOME. WE KNOW HOW TOUGH THAT CAN BE AS WE KNOW THAT ARE CATS OUT THERE WHO ARE COLD AND HUNGRY.
    WE ARE SO PLEASED TO BE ABLE TO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW TO YOU NEKO, AND SAY COCATULATIONS FOR BEING YOUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!
    WWWRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOW FOR NEKO!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS