Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Face...another rottie angel

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear about Face. Letting him go was a loving and brave thing to do. I've thought of Face & Rita often, wondered how things were. My heart goes out to Rita, my Star was heartbroken and deeply depressed for months, after we lost Sherman to lung cancer 11 months ago. Keep Rita close by, and please pass along a big hug & kiss from me. You'll all be in my prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss . Face was such an amazingly gorgeous rottie and I have missed seeing him and Rita. ((hugs)) to you.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm so very sorry The pain never fully goes away. I remember Face. What a sweet, beautiful soul. Why do we have to lose so many of our animals to cancer? It seems they should at least be safe from it. I have a little shrine area for Duke, as well. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. In time, you will be able to remember without so many tears. Take comfort in all the happy memories and photos. Rest peacefully, Face, and have a blast being all healthy once more. Until you meet again..........

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh, Amy... I am terribly sorry for your loss... you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Face will be deeply missed.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Amy,
    I am so sorry to hear about Face. Those pics you posted are beautiful, and the one with Face and Rita is just priceless.

Sending you huge {{{hugs}}}.
    Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Wow, I am soo sorry for your loss! I Don't alot of the people here.. But still hearing of a Doggy going to the bridge is always a sad one! And What a Beautiful Dog you were Face!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Aw, man. I'm just now reading this and am in tears. I came really close to getting a rottweiller this year and researched all of Face's photos and posts, really falling in love with him. I'm so sorry to hear he's gone. Pretty Rita, I hope you and your family stick through this together. I think time is the only thing that eases the pain of this, although I still ache for my boys, Dusty and Bruno, and it's been nearly five years. Rest in Peace, handsome Face.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

RIP Dear Face I'm so sad to hear of your passing.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Thankyou Anna for posting this and thankyou everybody for you kind words,,, we are taking it day by day,,, Rita and Face were soooo close its very hard on her, shes not eating much and i know she misses her best buddy,,,we have a shrine made of him i will post it next week, (going out of town) its a wonderful tribute to my boy (the love of my life!)