Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Nellie...

Pretty Nellie...

Good morning sweet Nellie,

You are very beautiful and I love the poem that Mikaela wrote for you! I love when kitties give nudges....in my house we call them headbumps or sometimes "getting bashed" if they're very exaggerated nudges. I love that you have so many nicknames; a sign that you are truly loved! We call Moon "Moo" all the time but I'm sure you can see why. He has lots of other names that we don't know where they came from Enjoy your day as top cat today and give your humans some extra nudges from Moon and Bean

Nellie

Nellie, MY Siamese loves sitting in laps; why dont' you? Oh well. I can see how loved you are by the poem and all the nicknames; you really are special! Enjoy your extra special day today.

Nellie baby

Hello there georgeous!
    I think you are wonderful, and I am thankful your human appreciates your hunting skills! Hunting cats rule!!
    Happy COTD Nellie and enjoy the wonderful poetry you inspire, I enjoyed it a lot!!!

Kat kisses from a house full of hunting cats

Pretty Nellie w/the great big paws, how sweet you are! You most definitely deserve your title as COTD. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hi pretty Nellie! You are a gorgeous lady, no doubt your home is a real home thanks to you! I love the little orange markings on your face!
    Happy COTD, sweetie

AND WHAT A TOUCHING POEM BY MIKAELA HIS FRIEND AND DEVOTED HUMAN.
    I MAY BE WRONG BUT I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME OUR CHOSEN CAT HAS BE INIATED WITH SUCH A LOVELY POEM.
    NELLIES SUCH A SWEET CAT , THAT WE CAN SEE WHERE SHE INSPIRED SUCH LOVE.
    SHES SO VERY BEAUTIFUL AND IT MUST BE A JOY TO SEE HER AND MARVEL AT ONE OF OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GODS MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURES.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A LOVING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWIE TO NEARLY PURRRFECT NELLIE, OUR NEWEST AND MEWWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nellie!! I think you are the first COTD to have your very own poem!! Love those BLUE BLUE eyes!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hey pretty baby girl I hope you have a wonderful time today on your oh so special day. Just those pretty eyes and that beautiful face is enough to make you special and due to be honored.

Concatulations on being our COTD today sweetie! Ask mommy if she will give you so extra love from me ok?

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Nellie what a beauty you are!!!

I really liked your poem. How special that is!!! But, then, you are very special yourself!!!

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re

Nellie - you are a beautiful cat and I bet you are very thankful to belong to a family who love you so much.
    P.S. Good job on the poem! I love it

Nellie, you have lovely markings. More importantly though, it seems you have a wonderful purrsonality! And you found just the right family to enjoy all your loving and fun. Happy Cat of the Day, sweetie! Take an extra roll in the catnip!

Greetings beautiful Queen Nellie! What a pleasure it is to meet you, pretty girl! You sure do know how to pose for the camera; that face, those beautiful blue eyes of yours are simply stunning! You are more than worthy of your royal title Nellie, in looks and in spirit!

I'm so enjoyed reading all about you Nellie, about your wonderful life, how very loved you are by your family, especially your young guardian, Mikaela! What a lovely, heartfelt poem she has written, and having a subject as sweet and loving as you to write about, her heaven sent soul mate, I'm sure the words came easy! Your family (including Reggie) is so blessed to have a loyal best furkid (and mouser) in you!
    Congratulations beautiful Nellie, and Mikaela too! I hope you and your furpal Reggie, your entire family, are enjoying an extra special Cat of the Day celebration! I know you don't like to be held, but maybe Mikaela can sneak in a loving pat on the head for me...and a treat! Wishes for a very long nd happy life with your wonderful family, beautiful, Nellie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank You All So Much~

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments about Nellie! It was a wonderful surprise to wake up today to see Nellie in the spotlight as Cat of the Day! Thank you very much to the owners of this website for putting her as today's kitty! She now joins her brother, Reggie White, in the Cat of the Day Hall of Fame. He was Cat of the Day January 29, 2007. I am attaching his Cat of the Day photo. Thank you once again, SO MUCH, for all your wonderful comments! We are cherishing them all!
    Purrs,
    Mikaela, Nellie, Reggie, and Family
    Otherwise Known as Catloverforever
    P.S. To Barbiecat-Nellie actually does sit on one person's lap in this household-my dad! She is comfortable doing that. Even though she doesn't like to sit on the rest of our laps, she shows her affection in other ways, as you can see from her story! (Especially by her nice and sweet nudges!) Thanks for the comment, and thanks AGAIN to everyone!
    P.P.S. Nellie is having a meowvelous celebratory day today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reggietuxedocatoftheday.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	39084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	39085  

awwwwww....Reggie is a real beauty too!

What a lovely selection you are Nellie, as our special Cat of the Day!

You look so soft and very wise. I hope you get spoiled today, especially by the very special poet you have in your home.