Thread: YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!

YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!

(As told by Rascal, a three year old male orange tabby).

"O.K., you brought that bush in the house and I could tolerate that. Then you put lights on it and that wasn't too bad. Then you decorated it with those fun shiny balls and I was really beginning to like it.

BUT, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!! What is that white thing all around the bottom. It scared me half to death. I couldn't even bring myself to go up and sniff it. The bush has a ghost underneath it. And I am not going back into the living room until it is gone!!!!"

A quote from Mimi:
    "Just lie down on that ghost and go to sleep. You are too tough to be frightened by a tree skirt. Don't give us a bad name!"
    "My mom even took my picture last night, lying on the ghost under the tree."

"Oh, ah, Mimi - I didn't know you were watching. I'm supposed to lay down on it and look cute is that it? Ha, I don't think so."

(As told by Trevor, a 7 year old orange tabby)

Rascal: That white thing won't hurt you.....Really! Promise! Actually it's quite comfortable to lay on and catch some zzzzz's. My people made such a fuss when they saw me sleeping under there in years past. They said I was adorable or something along those lines. Lots of oooooh's and aaaaaah's. Now because my cat roommate, (who I refer to as my nephew Andy....no relation really) destroys the things on the tree we don't have one any more. He really ruined a good thing! I miss chilling out under there.

O.K., so I am now back in the living room. And you all say that this white thing is a good thing. Well, I have to work up to these things because they are all new. This is my first Christmas in this house and I have no idea what all of this means. Look, give me a little time and I will get back to you and tell you how it is going. You see the last two Christmas's I spent on the streets and I didn't even know what Christmas meant. But I am starting to get the idea it is pretty important around here.

------------------

(As told by Simon, a 5 year old seal-point Siamese)
    Rascal, enjoy that white stuff you have. At least what you have under your tree is warm and cosy. The one we have (my big sister Kelly and I) is wet and cold. As our tree is outside, we have that freezing cold white stuff under our tree (called snow)! I wish I could swap with you!

Mimi says:
    "Ok, Rascal. If you saw my mom's post in the Pet General section, you know what to do! You need to ask your mom to get you one of those hidden litter boxes. It could be right under the tree on top of ghost and look just like another present. You'd never have to leave!"
    Mimi also says "Merry Christmas". She's real upset that her mother hasn't put a single ornament on the tree yet! There are at least some lights now!

(As told by Big, a 1 1/2 year old very large tuxedo)
    Hey, Rascal, those ghosts are also fun to get underand take a snooze. But if you have a sister, tell her those ghosts are notto be peed on, like my sister did!

Well, it is Christmas Eve and thank you all for writing. Sorry folks, I still hate that ghost thing around the tree.

However, some good friends came over and brought a present. I had to share it with Patches which made me angry. But it was a tin filled with three little furry mousies buried in Catnip. I slobbered all over mine - Mom says it is pretty disgusting.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

From Rascal (and Patches too)

------------------

Rascal, I hope by now you have figured out you're supposed to lay on that thing and look handsome - there will be PRESENTS there for you to inspect! Ohh, the exitement! I'm not sure your mom has posted any picures of you on it yet, but next Christmas, I'm sure she will!

Oh Gini, I missed all about Patches - or was it before my time?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

This is a old thread but it brought out a fresh laugh from meeeee! That is to funny!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    This is a old thread but it brought out a fresh laugh from meeeee! That is to funny!
    Me, too. But more interesting to me is seeing a thread nearly eight years old and still seeing familiar faces!!

facebook