Thread: Danny

Danny

Danny.....You are so handsome. I love the way you can stand on your
    hind feet. I bet you are a joy to have. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to meet you. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning and a very happy DOG OF THE DAY to you Danny! Oh Danny boy, what a STUNNING Labbie boy you are, so handsome, so smart, so talented, but your proud Dad couldn't have paid you greater hommage than describing you as the "heart and soul" of your family...that's where your true Labbie spirit shines through, in the unconditional love and loyalty you share with your humans I have no doubt that an award winning, adventure filled life awaits you Danny, but win or lose in the showring, you'll always be a winner in your family's eyes Thanks for starting my and my Labbie girl Star's morning off with a big smile, sweetheart. I so enjoyed reading your story, seeing your gorgeous photos! I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful day celebrating your day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Danny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dazzling Danny Boy!!!

How lucky we are this morning to meet you, handsome Danny!!! You are one good looking boy alright. Your Dad's words about you have a glow about them. He is pretty obviously very proud of his boy. We can picture you in the show ring, excelling as a champ. Congrats on your big day today!! Please tell Dad, or Mom, to give you some hugs and handshakes from us. Maybe some kisses too if it doesn't seem too sissyfied Good luck in the show circuit and happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Danny,

What a handsome dog you are Danny. I know you must be a smart
    and talented pup too to do all those tricks. I hope you do well in whatever
    shows you are in. Big congratulations on being chosen DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of hugs & kisses handsome Danny boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Danny

Danny is indeed a beautiful and handsome dog! I wish him luck in future dog shows! I only hope that you continue to give him time to be just a plain old member of the family, playing and loving each other. He's beautiful! Loads of love and biscuits to him!!! :-)

Well hello there handsome Danny boy. It certainly is a pleasure to meet you today. I love the picture of you dancing on your back feet, you look like you are having so much fun. I wish you much luck and happiness in your future endeavors, Danny.

Well Hello Tall, Dark and Handsome! Aren't you a stunning boy, Danny! Best of luck with your dog trials! I'm positive you'll do great and win over everyone's heart too! I'm curious if you're bi-lingual? Thanks dad for sharing Danny with us. Please give him tons of hugs and kisses for me!

I've been Boooo'd!