Thread: Sadie

Sadie

You beautiful girl .......... WHAT a gorgeous face!!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Aw , Sadie , you are so cute !!! I think I know why your folks fell in love with you !!! It 's the way you are tilting your head to one side !!! SO SWEET !!!
    Have fun as our DOTD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadie,
    I can totally understand why your dad brought you home for your mom, look at that face! Who could resist?!
    You like attention? Well of course you do! I just can't see anyone passing you by and not saying hello, you are just so beautiful!
    I'm sure it's nice having all those toys to play with, maybe you will get one today.....seeing you won such a great award!
    I'd love for you to curl up beside me while I sleep!
    We do love EVERYTHING about you Sadie!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats on being our Monday "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What an adorable girl you are! I love your ears and that beautiful expression on your furry face

Congrats on being DOTD!

I can't believe that face! You are so adorable! I agree with Anna_66, who COULD resist??? I know I couldn't! Right when I saw your adorable fuzzy face, I said, "Look at that adorable boxer!!!" You are such a lucky dog Sadie, because you got to be DOG OF THE DAY!

Sadie

OMG.....look at that face. You are so cute Sadie.
    You are a very lovable dog!!

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day

Good Morning Sadie, I think you must have been the very best Birthday Present that your Mom has ever got. What a beauty you are and I love your personality. Spoiled? No way, you are just very much loved. lol
    What a great family you have been adopted into, they just knew you were supposed to be their pup. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Sadie, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your Mom will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sweet Sadie, look at you there with your baby face tilted! You look like you're saying, "Just come love me and I'll love you back more!" I bet you only acted up at the pet store for attention. I'm so glad your daddy saw through the "act" and adopted you anyways--what a Perfect Gift for Mommy! Are you presenting the pretty roses in your photo for her too! Look how careful you are not to get your paws on them! You deserve all the love your wonderful humans are returning to you, and you definately deserve to be our Doggy of the Day! Congratulations and Play Hard today, but try to stay outa mischief! LOVE to our Sweetie Sadie!

What a character, sweet Sadie! You always listen to your furparents, don't you girl? We also love how you're sitting up on your front legs, what a good doggie! Congrats Sadie

SADIE:

MAN O' MAN!!!! DID YOU EVER BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE THIS MONDAY MORNING. THANKS I NEEDED THAT What a precious girl you are. Congrats sweet thing on being such a cute face DOTD

Oh Sadie!! My cheeks are so sore from SO hard when I saw your sweet, adorable, face!! I LOVE the fact you can be a Nawtee-Dog sometimes! It makes you more charming! I just want to scritch you behind your long adorable ears (stay that way!!) and just sniff those pink little footies. And those LONG sinewy legs!!! You are just "SEXY SADIE"!!! What a girl!!! What a VERY special Monday, DOTD!!!! KISSES on those LIPS!!

Well Sadie, you certainly won my heart! Like you say, who wouldn't love you? Just look at that adorable face! Congrats on being DOTD. I'm sure every day at your house is your day

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh, sweet Sadie! The camera sure does love you, doesn't it!! Then again, I don't think you could ever take a bad picture!! What a priceless pose! And Sadie, the beauty of those red roses pale in comparison to your beauty, gorgeous girl! And Sadie, I don't think you have to work very hard to attract all that attention you crave! One look at you and it's love for life! You are the best gift a human could ever ask for, a gift of pure love!! Congratulations to you Sadie! If I were there I'd shower you with roses and tons of kisses for capturing the coveted title, Dog of the Day!! Lots of love and hugs to you Sadie from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey Sadie what a cute face you got there, congratulations!

What expression!!! You would have stolen my heart, immediately, too, Sadie!!!! Congratulations on being the best Monday Dog of the Day!!