Thread: Sandy POTD

Sandy POTD

Sandy was the cutest thing ever. Too bad she had to get go to the rainbow bridge. Sounds like you gave your owner many hours of happy enjoyment. Enjoy our hamster cage at Rainbow Bridge.
    Sandy Frost

Sandy what a beauty you were.

I'm sorry you had to leave so soon. I know you are still much loved and missed.

I hope you are having fun at the Rainbow Bridge. If you see my hammie, Calhoon, tell him hi from me, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, what a precious wee one you were Sandy; such a pretty hammie girl with your caramel colored coat, those sweet little spots dotting your back. You brought so much joy and love to your human's life; she was so lucky to have had you as her "first!" I'm sorry you had to leave for the Bridge sweetheart, but what a loving legacy you have left behind, so many happy memories (the "great Sandinni!) for your human to cherish and hold onto until that happy day you're together once more! Until then precious Sandy, scamper and play happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved furangels. I'm sure they're pulling out all the stops, making your special day of honor a very happy one!

To the guardian of Sandy, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful hammie girl with us. She truly was special, and we're honored to have had the opportunity to remember her life, and all that she meant to you, here on Pet Talk today!

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Although your time here was too short, Sandy, it sounds like you lived life to the fullest! I know your riding your wheel and having a blast at RB. You'll always be loved and never forgotten.

I've been Boooo'd!