Thread: Fabulous Felix

Fabulous Felix

Wow, Felix, you are one handsome boy! (I'm such a softie for tuxies.)

How smart of you to let you mom know that she was the one for you and to keep you and nurse you back to health.

Congratulations on Cat of the Day! Extra treats, kisses, hugs, and nose scritchies for you!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

The Intrepid FELIX!!!

Cats have a way of teaching us many lessons in life!!! We just need to listen to them!! You are a very fluffy and handsome boy!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

That's one handsome boy alright! The lessons we learn from our fur family are astounding, aren't they? Enjoy your day as COTD, Felix.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Felix what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture. I'm so glad you starting fighting to get better. Looks like your determination and your mom's TLC really paid off.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!

I hope you are being spoiled to the max today, you deserve it!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix the Cat
    the wondeful wonderful cat
    Whenever he gets in a fix
    he reaches into his bag of trix
    Felix the the cat
    the wonderful wonderful cat
    You'll laugh so hard your sides will ache
    your heart will go pitter pat
    That's Felix, he's the wonderful cat

I know it dates me, but I couldn't resist, Felix! Not only do you look like your famous, classic cartoon namesake, you're "wonderful," in every way and yes, my heart went pitter-pat as I read your heartwarming tale of rescue!

Your courage and will to survive, your indomitable spirit, are an inspiration to us all sweetheart, as is the dedication of your wonderful Mom and your devoted Golden protector and best furry friend! Yes, a day doesn't go by that we don't learn an important life lesson, courtesy of our beloved furry friends! What a pleasure it is to honor you dear Felix, as our extra special, Sunday Cat of the Day!

Oodles of love and huggies to you, beautiful boy! Enjoy your special day with your wonderful family, and every moment of your enchanted, blessed life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I WAS THINKING OF THE SILENT FELIX THE CAT CARTOONS AND THE SONG THE CAT KEPY WALKING ALONG!!!
    AND YOU WERE DOUBLY LUCKY FELIX, NOT ONLY TO FIND YOUR GUARDIANS BUT YOUR DEAR GOLDEN RETREIVER AS WELL.
    THEY ARE SUCH GREAT DOGS AND THE ONES MOST OFTEN USED AS GUIDE DOGS.
    YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT DYNAMIC DUO, WE HOPE THAT YOU BOTH GET LOTS OF TREATS ON THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS SEND A BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO THAT GREAT DOG AND FANTASTIC FELIX OUR NEWEST AND MEWWWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Felix

Felix - i am so glad to hear that you belong to someone who nursed you to good health (your meow-ma and your golden retriever). You are such a pretty cat ( I love black & white cats) Continued health aand congrazts on being chosen cat of the day!

Blog Entries

FELIX the =^..^=

MeeRrrow to Felix from me, Felix the Prince and my older brother, Norman the King.

Our KatMa finds you stunning & is already smitten with you, dear kitten. Norman and I think you are a Maine Coon kitty like me.

We wish you a fabulous day! Norman and I send you lots of kittykisses. To your Momma, endless admiration and to your Golden Retriever dog, purrs & kisses from both of us.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11
    Felix the Cat
    the wondeful wonderful cat
    Whenever he gets in a fix
    he reaches into his bag of trix
    Felix the the cat
    the wonderful wonderful cat
    You'll laugh so hard your sides will ache
    your heart will go pitter pat
    That's Felix, he's the wonderful cat

I know it dates me, but I couldn't resist, Felix! Not only do you look like your famous, classic cartoon namesake, you're "wonderful," in every way and yes, my heart went pitter-pat as I read your heartwarming tale of rescue!

Your courage and will to survive, your indomitable spirit, are an inspiration to us all sweetheart, as is the dedication of your wonderful Mom and your devoted Golden protector and best furry friend! Yes, a day doesn't go by that we don't learn an important life lesson, courtesy of our beloved furry friends! What a pleasure it is to honor you dear Felix, as our extra special, Sunday Cat of the Day!

Oodles of love and huggies to you, beautiful boy! Enjoy your special day with your wonderful family, and every moment of your enchanted, blessed life!

Geesh.. I hate to steal someone else's post, but our Sandra is SO good at saying the right thing, I couldn't resist!

Your story touched my heart, Felix! You are one handsome boy! Wish I could throw my arms around you and hug you too!

I've been Boooo'd!