Thread: Cleo

Cleo

My beloved darling Cleo crossed to the Rainbow Bridge peacefully at 2.20pm Australian EST today Saturday 26 April.

There was no more that could be done, this was the last and kindest thing I could do for her. She is laid out upstairs in a beautiful box surrounded by roses and aromatherapy oils and will be cremated privately on Monday.
    I cannot write more now. I am tired and emotionally drained.

Thank you to everyone who has shown sympathy and support during this last 2 1/2 years and especially in the last two weeks, especially you, Sandra.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

I am so sorry that Cleo had to leave you, at least she can wait comfortably at the RB, until you arrive.

I'm sure he memorial will be special, and she will be in your heart until the Great Reunion. One Fine Day.

Oh, I'm so sorry. It's never easy losing one of our fur family and it will take some time for you to heal, as you well know. You always gave Cleo the finest of care and love and when she greets you at the Bridge one day, your reunion will be so loving that tears of grief will be replaced by tears of joy. RIP, Cleo and peace to you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am so sorry for your loss. Sweet Cleo, run free at the Bridge!

We Are Sorry To Hear Of Cleos Passing.
    Its So Hard To Have A Loved Companion No Longer There, But I Am Relieved In A Way That A Cat That Has Been Ill Like My Precious Was Is No Longer In Pain.
    And Cleos Still There In Spirit And Is Now A Pet Angel Travelling The World Which Means That She And Her Angel Friends Will Visit You From Time To Time. And She Is Looking For A Place Where You Can Be Reunited In Love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry that Cleo had to go. I hope she is all healthy and happy now at Rainbow Bridge.

Unhappy

Sleep softly, dear sweet Cleo...
    Nine is Fine!!

I was searching through older threads for something else, and came across mention of Cleo - how even a couple of years ago she was ill, and you were caring for her in the best way possible.

That she was still here - I admired that, and knew you would do everything for her.

However heartbreaking it is, you knew when it was time. I just found a thread that she turned 19 in December - and this after over two years with high BP, renal failure and hyperthyroidism.

Ya done good.

I hope you are okay with me sharing a pic or two...you said she found the air a bit chilly, so she has her wee coat on. This was on her 18th birthday.

And her 17th:

HUGS. Cleo - play happy and free at the Bridge, and let your human parent know you are just fine.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am sorry about the loss of Cleo.
    RIP Sweet Girl.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh thank you everyone and thank you so much Catty1 for searching through the past threads and collating those pictures of Cleo as a fitting memorial for my beloved girl, I just don't have the strength to do that right now you have no idea how that touched my soul to see her pictures there.

kb2yjx has lit a candle in the vigil room at the Rainbow Bridge website (as well as a real one on her front porch apparently!) if you would like to visit please follow the link

http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/New_Be...ayer_Room.aspx

Paws across the world indeed. We are truly blessed to know you all and have your support.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

I am so very sorry for your loss.

RIP at the bridge, Cleo, knowing that you were dearly loved and wll always be remembered.

I'm so sorry to hear about Cleo's passing. You've been such a wonderful cat mom and you did everything you could for her. She sure was beautiful and you'll meet up with her again some day. Now she's painfree and playing up at the Bridge. RIP sweet Cleo. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Thank you everyone.

I will be taking Cleo down for collection by Pets at Peace crematorium this afternoon. I have been preparing her with some photos to go with her etc.
    A friend is coming to drive me. Then it really will be final. Right now I can still stroke and kiss her and I feel peaceful but numbed. After that...well...

I'm so sorry to hear about Cleo.

It is so hard to lose a fur baby....
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

My heart goes out to you on the loss of your beautiful Cleo. Through your love and care, she lived a good long life.

May the loving memories comfort you and help you overcome the pain.

Rest in Peace sweet girl and have fun on the RB.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010