Thread: Marley

Marley

Marley.........What a beautiful baby you are. And with such long legs.
    You can get in my lap anytime. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Marley, have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Hi Marley !!!

We can always use another lap dog around here, Marley. You are a very beautiful girl. We love your stunning coat and eyes. Please tell Mom to give you some kisses from us on that gorgeous silky head. Congratulations for being honored as our Monday DOTD!! It's pretty obvious that you have touched all the people that meet you. It's a great pleasure to us to meet you today as well. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning, dear Marley! You surely are a stunning Dane, what a marvelous color! I enjoyed reading about you and all the fun times you have. Your family needs to remember that, as big as you are, you are still just a puppy at 16 months and yes, you can have your feelings hurt when some BOSSY dog barks at you! Goodness, that must have been a sight, sorry to laugh dear girl!

I hope you get an extra walk and some special treats to celebrate today. Happy Dog of the Day!

Good morning and Happy Dog of the Day to you, gentle giant Marley! Oh, aren't you the beauty! Wow, such incredible coloring, and those are some "wheels" you've got there Cindy Crawford's got nothing on those gorgeous gams! hehe And could it be true, that you're as sweet and loving as you are beautiful? Marley, the best furkid a human could ever hope for, mascot of the doggie park, and friend to all!!! My heart went squish Marley, picturing you curling up on your Mom's lap, your feelings bruised; what a gentle soul! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a precious best furry friend in you, sweetheart! Now have a fun day at the doggie park, spreading the happy news, celebrating your much deserved day celeb. I'm sure all of your adoring friends and fans at the park, human and furry, will be almost as proud of you as your family! BIG Dane sized hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Marley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Marley...

You sure are stunning! I would LOVE to play with you at the dogpark and I wish I was there to watch you play. I also melted at the thought of you going to your human for comfort after that scary dog barked at you He/she was probably just complimenting your exquisite good looks and beautiful long legs... . Have a great life and congrats on DOTD!

Hello Marley,

What a gorgeous pup you are sweetheart. Sorry that the barky dog hurt
    your feelings baby, she/he was envious of your good looks. I really
    love your beautiful, shiny coat. Beautiful, smart & sensative, yep, you
    are a keeper for sure. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as
    our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Marley! You are strikingly beautiful! Love your eyes in contrast with your dark coat. Sounds like you have a wonderful personality, too. Have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Marley, you are beautiful and I would be more than happy to make a lap for you! Happy Dog of the Day, sweety! (p.s., could you please encourage your humans to register for PT so we can see more, more, more of you!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678