Thread: Its Springtime At The Found Paradise Cat Hotel!!!

Its Springtime At The Found Paradise Cat Hotel!!!

AND THE FOUND CATS ARE ENJOYING THE 75 DEGREE WEATHER AFTER A LONG COLD WINTER.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It's nice to see the Found Cats enjoying a nice nap in the sunshine and fresh air! If there were room for me too, I'd join them!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

And If You Look Closely Kim, You Will See Your Dear Friend The Moose Angel With Recious, Almond Rocca , And The Porch And Found Cat Angels.
    They All Love The Porch And Seeing Thier Old Friends Once Again.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

i wouldn't mind getting some sun myself too looks like they really are relaxing.what a wonderful sunroom you made for them Gary

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

I just LOVE your porch!! Luckily, only Ari has seen the pics, and she can't hitchike up there to see you!

I think that quite a few Pet Talker Pets have been here as the Pet Angels bring them up late at night.
    They all share what Aunt Janice brings us and what the Hotel the Pet Angel Army stays at has for room service and from the restuarants they dined at that day.
    I hear PURRRING , barking and lots of happy Pet Sounds out there and a Southern meeeow yall that sounds like Ari.

What a nice screen porch! Hello, springtime Found Kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That Was The Best 1600 That I Ever Spent And That Porch Will Get A Workout When The Temperatures Reach 90 To 100. I Put Out Water Dishes With Ice Cubes In Them, And Keep Thier Menus Light.
    Its Still A Bit Cool As I Am Nera A Large Lake, But The Porch Is Always Ready. I Am Planning A Porch For The Back Porch Too.