Thread: Beautiful Bambi!

Beautiful Bambi!

Good morning sweetheart and congrats on being DOTD! You are adorable! I love how your pink collar accents your beautiful white fur. Oh, you are just so cute, I would pick you up and kiss you and carry you around all day

It sounds like your family loves you very much and I am very happy for you!

Precious Bambi !!!

Goodness Gracious!! You are one cute pup, little girl!! Who wouldn't fall in love with the likes of you, Bambi? We love the way you got your name. Our Daisy's sister and brother are named Pebbles and Bam Bam. Daisy was going to get a Flintstone name too but nothing seemed to fit. We would have a hard time not carrying you around all day too. You are just too cute for words!!! Congrats to you today. We hope you have lots of fun celebrating the honor of DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you, and all the other sibs, tons and tons of kisses from us. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh! Oh! Oh! what a cutie pie you are little Bambi! All I needed to do is look at you and I fell in love. It is no surprise to me that you are spoiled. You would be spoiled if you lived with me too. It sounds like you have moved from an inactive household into quite the active one - just the perfect place for you, with lots of fursibs. Here's wishing you a wonderful day as Dog of the Day!

Bambi, you're so cute! I like the name Bambi. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bambi....You are adorable.I would love to have you. You can come and
    live with me anytime. I will let you sleep on my bed and I will take you for long walks. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a good life Bambi.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Bambi,

I just love your little tuff of hair right on top of your head. What a cutie
    pie you are Bambi. I am so glad you found the perfect family for you.
    As sweet as you are, you would be a blessing to any lucky family. Big
    congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for
    your sweet face baby girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Dog of the Day Bambi, you precious little peanut of a pupper! I ask you, who could resist, or refuse anything to a dog named Bambi! I've always thought of Maltese as perennial puppies, in size and in spirit, and you most certainly have that puppy 'tude going on, sweetheart! hehe I'm staring at a thumbnail of your precious self as I type and my heart is melting; what a sweet, little doll baby you are, what a joy you are to your family; they are truly blessed to have you in their lives! And I have to agree with my Pet Talk friends Bambi, you've got style as well as looks and personality; love the girly-girl neck gear! Now since I can't deliver them to you in person, I hope your Mom will pass along a big hug and kiss to you, from me! And of course, wishes to you, and your GSD and Lhasa furry sibs, for a very happy, fun filled "top dog" day, and many more wonderful, love filled years with your proud people! Congratulations, beautiful Bambi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~