Thread: Could Somebody Edit This??

Could Somebody Edit This??

Long time no 'see' everybody!! Sorry I haven't been around much, but the last couple months my life has been so hecktic. I will try and post an update with new pictures as soon as I can, but in the mean time... could somebody edit this for me who has a program?? I want it to be exactly the way it is except for the frame that says "Shellie"

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...t=shellies.gif
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I don't know how to edit it but have a suggestion:

Change your subject title to Edit this VIDEO for me?. I thought you had a WORD document you wanted proof read!

What program did you use to make it? Or did you steal it? I suppose you just need to delete the Shellie Layer and it's done!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi
    What program did you use to make it? Or did you steal it? I suppose you just need to delete the Shellie Layer and it's done!
    Haha, no I didn't steal it. This girl made layouts for people to use, and this one she had at first made for her sister, who's name happens to be Shellie. I just don't want it to flash Shellie on my page. Yes, the layer that says shellie needs to be deleted but I lost my program on my computer so I can't fix it myself.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I can fix it easily. Will attach it when im done.

EDIT: well, obviously, its not as easy as it sounds. When i deleted the "Shellie" layer, it still shows for some unknown reason. I can recreate it without the problem but it will take me about 10 mins.

EDIT #2: Finished. Picture attached. If you want anything else done to it, post it on here. Im going to get somthing to eat so i wont be on for a little while.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hellow; 04-18-2008 at 05:31 PM.

Thank you so much!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-