Thread: Sebastian Going To The Vets Tonight

Sebastian Going To The Vets Tonight

Well another vet bill coming my way. Between trying to balance gas prices and food costs, and vet bills but I will do what I have to of course for my babies I took them in and they are my children since I don’t think my husband and I are going to have kids especially with 7 cats.

Sebastian is headed to the vets because he has these bumps sorta like pimples under his eye lid on the bottom, so far there are 2 and third one coming we think.

So I called the vets yesterday but they are closed on Wednesday's and they called me back and said they had an appointment tonight at 6:15 p.m. which works well for my work schedule and the secretary also said that the vet doesn't like to let bumps go for a while. So I'm hoping it's not going to be too expensive but we'll have to see. I'll do what I have to for my buddy-bud.

Ta ta for now, please say a quick pray for our buddy.

Thanks,
    Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-18-08 (3)1.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	38956   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	july 28, 2007 PICT0001 (11).JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	237.2 KB 
ID:	38957   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0004.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	38958  

Hope all goes well for Sebastian when he visits the vet!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I hope everything goes well for Sebastian (and meowmmy)! Maybe it's just sort of a type of acne! Let us know how it goes!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

The Pet Angels are setting a Vistors squad to keep Sebastien company when he goes into the White Coats. Its always nice to have company when a Pet goes into a place that has smells that make them nervous.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Of course we will think good thoughts and send up a prayer for Sebastian. Glad you noticed the problem; it's better to nip something in the bud early.

Let us know how it goes...........
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

A special prayer being said for Sebastian. My Boo had that years ago and it turned out to be a sty, easily healed w/some drops. Here's hoping that's all it is w/Sebastian, too.....
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Poor Sebastian! Prayers are being prayed that whatever this is can be easily treated and will clear up before you have a chance to update us. Could I ask you to give Sebastian lots of comforting feel better lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi All,

Well the vet said that she thinks is just some in grown hairs. She was thinking possible it could be a sty but with it being so close to his eye she doesn't want to treat it.

She said just to keep an eye on him and that eventually they will pop and heal over so it's just our buddy bud...she did mention his teeth so I'm starting to wonder if feeding them Purina Cat Chow is good for their teeth.

So far Sebastian and Hermes have gingivitis, Anika just had her teeth cleaned in February and had to have 2 teeth pulled.

Thank you all for your prays I really appreciate it. Next month Fiona is going to have to go to the vets, she seems to be clicking her jaw when my husband rubs one spot on her face any suggestions?

Thanks again,
    Melissa

The CREW is once again pulling. This time for you Sebastian. GOOD LUCK.
    GILL & Crew;

Purina has a dental formula, but it got a bad review: http://hubpages.com/hub/Purina-Veter...at-Food-Review

My guys love Hill's Dental....you could mix some in with the Purina you use now. Even better, use it as treats.

Other good treats - MediTreats from your vet, Greenies.

Ask your vet about this. It's a bit more money - but think about how much a dental cleaning costs! Maybe ask to try this for a while before your kitties get checked for a cleaning.

Also, these are in Canada (happened to be the first link I chose), but you can find similar stuff in the US:

http://www.cat-supplies-canada.com/n...-103-prd1.html

http://www.cat-supplies-canada.com/p...-124-prd1.html
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That's wonderful news! As far as the jaw clicking ... one of mine does that too ... it sounds more like he is grinding his teeth. I think it's just sort of a "ticklish" reaction. It wouldn't hurt to have it checked out though if you are concerned about it!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!