Woke up this morning to what I'd assumed were two vomit spots and two diarrhea spots. Seems Jamie was sick sometime last night.

She DOES have diarrhea, but it's more of a... bright yellow, kind of the color of vomit or stomach acid when they vomit.

Now my question; what I had assumed was diarrhea was kind of colored lke chocolate pudding, same consistency (maybe a little runnier) and kind of looked like it contained mucous. Last weekend my sister was over and Jamie threw up while in the room with her and my sister claimed that it looked the exact same. And she saw her vomit with her own eyes.

I talked to my teacher today (shes a DVM) about what it could be, and I asked well was it vomit, or was it diarrhea? She said it can look the same coming out of either end, and that I should bring her to get checked for worms/deworm her.

Does anyone have any experience with this? It definitely looked like diarrhea, but I know she threw up and it looked like it last weekend (I didn't see it last weekend but my sis described it to me; my sis had it cleaned up before I got home hehe she's a sweetheart ) and that was my first thought when I saw it this morning.

But I am further confused because she does have diarrhea... but it's bright yellow...

This morning she was straining to go but nothing came out.

I forgot to tell my instructor about that, maybe I'll ask her again tomorrow.

Regardless she's going to the doc, but it's too late tonight and I just wanted some opinions/advice?

Also, she *may* have got in the kitty litter box and/or eaten some kitty food; though she's done this before and I've seen her vomit from it and it didn't look like this.

Thanks guys