Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elsa

Elsa

CONGRATULATIONS ELSA! WHAT A PRETTY CAT YOU ARE. YOU ARE SWEET
    BUT YET AT THE SAME TIME I BET YOU LIKE TO GET INTO THINGS THAT YOU
    ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO . HOW DO I KNOW THIS. I HAVE A HANDSOME 3 YEAR
    OLD MALE BENGAL THAT LOOKS EXCACTLY LIKE YOU. AND HE LOVES TO LAY JUST LIKE YOU DO. OH ELSA! YOU AND BAXTER WOULD HAVE SO MUCH FUN PLAYING TOGETHER. CONRATULATIONS YOU DESERVE IT. MAKE THE MOST OF THIS DAY YOU PRETTY BENGAL CAT YOU. YOU ARE COOL!
    sandy frost

Oh Elsa,
    it is absolutely relaxing to see you stretching and winding. How much fun it would be to cuddle your nice belly right now. My Filou has spent his first weeks with a Bengal who used to play ball with Filou and roll him around -so I think I know how you deal with your furpals. But Filou was very fond of his big friend because he never did any harm -it was just playing. Your humans must laugh often if they look at your antics!
    Continue enjoying your life!

God, Elsa, you look exactly like our Juni (COTD on March 21, 2002) and you sound like her too
    Have a great day! And a happy life

elsa

Elsa!!! You look like such a HAPPY and LOVED kitty! You are definitely lovin' life like all kitties should! I'm so glad you are COTD today so we could all meet you and see your gorgeous face!
    Congratulations!
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Good morning Elsa!

Well, your picture tells it all!!! What a happy, relaxed, totally loved baby you are! Your fur is just exquisite and you are "smiling!" You've got a purrrrfect life going there with your loving Mommy and friends everywhere!!! A kitty's dream come true! You may be "Born Free," but I think your type of captivity is pretty special! Congrats on being today's lovely Cat of the Day!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Elsa!

Elsa - You are soooo bee-u-tif-ul! What a pretty kitty! And with loads of purrsonality and charm! Enjoy being crowned COTD today!

Elsa, what a beauty you are, I have never seen a cat with your colors. It sounds like you have a wonderful life playing with your friends, having two breakfasts in the morning and your own personal playmate. Congratulations dear, sweet, Elsa Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Elegant Elsa, you stand out in the crowd! You're markings are so Exotic! You look as velvety soft as that plush blanket beneath you! I would love to have a Bengal Kitty like you! Our three kitties and my husband agreed this morning! You sure must catch lots of attention when you go on your car rides with Mommy! You are so Beautiful, and you look like you're smiling! I keep tilting my head to look at your photo the other way--it's too precious! You surely can see all the love you're given by the way you stretch contently without a care in the world! I hope you get a little extra Buttered Toast and Milk today--Yummy! Have fun playing Hide-and-Seek with Macy! CONGRATULATIONS on Your Day, Sweet Elsa Baby!!! Belly Rubs and Snuggles to you!

Elsa, what a lovely name for such a lovely kitty! You sure look flexible girl. Congrats on being Our Cat of the Day!

Oh Elsa, my neck's in a twist as I tilt and turn trying catch your beauty from every angle! What a free spirit you are, patroling your territority, playing till you drop, lapping up life to the max! I doubt you let a single opportunity to enjoy life pass you by! And such a beauty! Wow, those Bengal traits are stunning!!! Congratulations to you Elsa on being selected Friday's spectacular Cat of the Day! I hope your adoring guardian, Macy, and all of your fur pals pull out all the stops and have a wonderful day of celebration! Oh, how I'd love to kiss that beautiful belly!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elsa
    What a graceful picture!!! How do you kitties get in that position? I love your coloring. You are very lucky to find an apartment complex that loves kitties. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Oh, Elsa, what a goofy way to sleep, but you look so relaxed, yet like you're having fun even while you're sleeping.

You sound like quite a handful! Enjoy your special day, and maybe you'll get three breakfasts to celebrate your special honor.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

She's really something. Good luck to you and this cute little Texas gal.

Else what a cutie you are! Your coat looks so nice, I just love tabbys! I would love to pet your soft coat!! Congrats on being COTD!

Way to Go Elsa!!

Just show all us humans what relaxing really is all about! Do you give yoga classes? Ah, what difference would it make, we are so backbonily challenged. I just love your picture, and I'd be willing to bet you are one fun KittyKat!!
    Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *