Thread: Cute Cubby!

Cute Cubby!

Good morning, Cubby! I smiled seeing your photo, what a silly boy and you did it all just for your hooman, lol. Then I scrolled down and saw you getting a free ride from your friend, Princess! I think you are one special, spoiled little hammie. Hope you get some extra scritchies and head rubs today, to celebrate. Happy Pet of the Day!

Cubby not only are you adorable, but you are smart too!!!

I chuckled when I read that you had, indeed, figured out what that potty was for!!!

I hope you and your family are having a fun day today with lots of treats coming your way.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuteness alert!!! Now that HAS to be one of the most precious POTD photos I've ever seen, over 7 plus years And that shot of you riding side saddle is almost as cute! hehe

Connie's right, Cubby! You're not only painfully precious, you're as smart as you are adorable! OMG, a potty trained hammie! Honestly Cubby, I can't stop giggling! What a lucky hooman, having a furkid as precious, as sweet and SMART as you! Congrats, cuddles, head rubbies and smoochies, to you and your adorable best fur buddy Princess, too! Happy Pet of the Day, Cubby! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, hope you're being spoiled to the max!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cubby, you are one of the cutest stories and two of the cutest pictures ever to appear on POTD. Thanks to your human for posting about you! You (and your canine buddy) are adorable!

Cubby, I think your pictures have made everyone's day!! This has to be a first for me. What a joy to know that you have a good home where everyone loves you and appreciates you. Congratulations Cubby - you are a keeper!!