Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Jack!

What a beautiful, touching tribute to a much loved and greatly missed, Pet Talk alumnus. I was in tears reading your Mommy's loving words, as well as the many lovely messages, tributes and poems posted here today in your honor, Jack.

What a very special kitty you were; so handsome, so gentle and loving. Sadly your time with your Mommy was too brief But during those few years together, you were loved like none other, and you returned that love to your Mommy, ten fold. How blessed she was to have known your unconditional love and companionship, and what a honor it is to memorialize you and your legacy of love here today.

Congratulations to you precious Jack, our very special Sunday Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thats sucha great tribute to a Beloved Companion and Jack appreciates that honor very mich. He will the Pet Angels now and hes showing all his New Angel Friends that page with pride and love telling them all what a fine furrever home he has and such Loving Guardians.
    Hes looking now for just that place where he and his family can be together again for a gathering of the clan when they meet for thier reuniln meal.
    One Fine Day.
    All Of The Found and Porch Angels are proud to know Jack, and are honored to call Jack FRIEND.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I exclaimed "Awww, Jack is Cat of the Day!!" as soon as I saw his picture.

I get LES everytime I read something about the handsome guy Jack. In fact, I haven't had the emotional courage to watch the tribute video made for him yet. I will have to do that today in honor of our COTD.

Jack, you may be gone in the physical sense, but you will live on forever in many hearts.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Jack - it's wonderful to have you as COTD. You will live on forever in your mum's heart, and in ours as well.

Beautiful Jack! Who could miss that lovely green-eyed face!

You know how much your meowmy loved you, your whole skin-family - and it shows in your pictures!

Be at peace, baby boy, and play happily at the Bridge.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Well Jack, there you are proudly displayed on Cat Of The Day. I hope you liked what I wrote about you, and the fine picture I chose. My all time favourite picture of you, looking your best, your most handsome, your most majestic, your personality shines through and shows the world what a wonderful cat you really were and now, up at the bridge, still are.
    I am so happy you were chosen for this important feature, I know there are many who knew you and also didn't know you that read it and learnt all about you.
    It's still so so hard without you Jack, but I know you are up there doing funny things with all your friends at the bridge, getting into all sorts of mischief and scrapes and having so much fun. I am still thinking of you every day.

I love you Jack and this has helped me to feel closer to you once more and in some ways helped towards that long path of eventually letting you go along to the bridge on your own.

Thank you to everybody who left wonderful messages they made me well up and they are so appreciated.

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY JACK!

My love forever
    Mummy Kate xxxxx

Jack, I'm so glad that you've been chosen to be COTD!!! You were so handsome and loved and we'll never forget you. Play hard at the Bridge sweet boy.

What a beautiful tribute to such a fine, beloved, wonderful friend. Rest in peace, dearest Jack, and my deepest sympathy to your loving Mummy Kate and all your family and friends.

Pat, who has been welling up too, reading these exquisite tributes
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wonderful Jack, how proud your mommie is right now. Both of you were truly blessed to have each other. I am only sorry I didn't get to know you better. I know these days are still hard for your mommy. I hope she knows that prayers are still being said for you both.

I seem to know that sweet furry face. Happy Cat of the Day handsome Jack. I'll bet you have had a great day today making all your new fur friends laugh. We miss you here Jack, but it is lovely to see your sweet face and to read about your antics once again. We will not forget you round here.

Congratulations!

Oh Jack! It's so good to see you at the top of the page! You've been missed around here on PT, and seeing you there brings tears to my eyes. I know you're making rainbows a little brighter all over the world.

I hope you're playing hard at the bridge and keeping a close eye on your mom, dad and sister down here.

Big hugs and kisses, and warm memories of you from me and my gang.

It is so nice to see one of Pet Talk's own special kitties honored as Cat of the Day.
    I bet you are so proud of your sweet boy having his special day.
    I'm so sorry that he had to go to the Rainbow Bridge but now his memory will live on as one of the Cats of the Day at Pet Talk.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

God Bless you Jack!

Our hearts go out to you on the loss of Jack. We too lost our "Cat of the Day" (1/9/08) Nefertiti, on Feb. 29 to feline leukemia, so we know what the pain in your souls and absence in your days feels like. Here is a poem that my sister shared with us that we took some comfort in. We hope it will bring you some solace too.

Poem For Cats

And God asked the feline spirit
    Are you ready to come home?
    Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
    And, as a cat, you know I am most able
    To decide anything for myself.

Are you coming then? asked God.
    Soon, replied the whiskered angel
    But I must come slowly
    For my human friends are troubled
    For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

But don't they understand? asked God
    That you'll never leave them?
    That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
    That nothing is created or destroyed?
    It just is....forever and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
    Replied the glorious cat
    For I will whisper into their hearts
    That I am always with them
    I just am....forever and ever and ever.

Author Unknown

Leaky eyes here ... as soon as I saw the thumbnail I said "Oh, it's Jack!" Every day I've been wondering ... is it Jack's day? And I am with Freedom - I didn't realize his age till I read his bio. Mummy Kate, Dad and Sunny in Wales -- big, big hugs to you. I'm sure God is smiling at all the RB pets today.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I also got LES when I saw that one of my favorite PT cats made COTD.

Dear Jack, how I love that picture of you. You are such a handsome boy. That face of yours just melts my heart everytime I see it. Your meowmie wrote such a beautiful tribute to you that showed just how much she loved and still loves you.

You will be dearly missed by many.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010