Thread: A year this Sunday

A year this Sunday

Wow....

hard to believe it will be a year this coming Sunday since Teddy's passing. The pain still seems to fresh. I honestly can't wait to get out of this house so I never have to lay eyes on that road out front again.

April 6th, 2007 he was taken from us WAAAAAY to soon. We planted a tree with some of his ashes in our yard. it is starting to bloom. White flowers are slowly starting to come out. Perhaps they will be in full bloom on april 6th. that would be wonderful. I will take pictures of the tree when it is in full bloom. it is a Royal Star magnolia.

Teddy, we miss you so much. We see so much of you in Beezer but its still not quite the same. No one will come close to being the friend you were. the guilt still consumes me at times but I have been trying very hard not to cry out of sadness for you. I know you never liked it when we were sad. I am sure you love it at the Bridge. You will be happy to know that squirrels and rabbits are always around your tree. Whenever I see one near your tree (soemtimes even sleeping in the pot) I imagine that you are chasing that critter at the Bridge.

We miss you our dearest friend and companion. Sunday will be a very sad day.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19
    Wow....

hard to believe it will be a year this coming Sunday since Teddy's passing. The pain still seems to fresh. I honestly can't wait to get out of this house so I never have to lay eyes on that road out front again.

April 6th, 2007 he was taken from us WAAAAAY to soon. We planted a tree with some of his ashes in our yard. it is starting to bloom. White flowers are slowly starting to come out. Perhaps they will be in full bloom on april 6th. that would be wonderful. I will take pictures of the tree when it is in full bloom. it is a Royal Star magnolia.

Teddy, we miss you so much. We see so much of you in Beezer but its still not quite the same. No one will come close to being the friend you were. the guilt still consumes me at times but I have been trying very hard not to cry out of sadness for you. I know you never liked it when we were sad. I am sure you love it at the Bridge. You will be happy to know that squirrels and rabbits are always around your tree. Whenever I see one near your tree (soemtimes even sleeping in the pot) I imagine that you are chasing that critter at the Bridge.

We miss you our dearest friend and companion. Sunday will be a very sad day.

{{hugs}}
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

i am so sorry. words cannot be enough somedays....i'm sending hugs for you
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I remember that day well. It is one of my biggest fears with Ginger. I will be thinking of you on Sunday and sending you cyber-hugs and prayers.

Thanks everyone. I can't believe it's been this long. it still feels so fresh in my mind and my heart. We will need all the hugs we can get that day

The first anniversary is so hard. The pain does lessen a little with time but for myself and some others, it never goes away. I hope Teddy can somehow let you know he's with you. The happy memories can never be taken away, though I know they're not the same at all.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Well... Today is the day.

We have been keeping busy trying to keep our spirits up but looking at that road out front is a constant reminder. I can't wait until we move away from it.

Play hard buddy. We love you more than you will ever know.