Thread: Anyone else from New Zealand?

Anyone else from New Zealand?

Hi there
    It's been a long time since I posted at Pet of the Day, and I was wanting to find out who else reading these forums is from the lovely country of New Zealand?

Thanks for your time - looking forward to getting back into PotD
    Catfancier
    (Rochelle)
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    The wonderful carole is from Aotearoa - NZ -Kia Ora, Tena Koutou, Haere Mai From the Land of the long white cloud.

She'll probably check in soon. Or you could PM her. Maybe you're neighbors!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

On Passport to Europe Samantha met a New Zealand expat in Switzerland who said Switzerland was one of the prettiest places in the world...high praise from a Kiwi, since I hear NZ is gorgeous!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    bump
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Thanks for bumping this - I think it's now established that only myself and Carole from the Waikato are from NZ. We are neighbours in a sense - we only live about 7 hours' drive away from each other!!! Perhaps we will meet one day

Cheers!
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Back Rochelle, it is great seeing you here again,it is lovely to have another fellow kiwi on board, i hope you stay for a while this time, i cannot remember where you are from ,but i am guessing Wellington,is that right?

Keep posting you have a lot of catching up to do, and how about some pics of those furbabies, we all love oohing and ahhing over kitty pics.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️