Thread: Gracie

Gracie

Gracie, you are definitely well named. Your picture denotes the grace as well as the hope you epitomize. I am so pleased to congratulate you as the Dog of the Day. Your spirit of resiliance is what so many of us need in today's world. To look at your beauty today, one would never guess what you had to endure as a young pup.

You obviously have many attributes in your repitoire. You won the hearts of your foster family and now have a forever home. When I look at your picture and read your bio, I just want to give you a hug and say.....Good dog, Gracie...good dog.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Gracie you are a most deserving "foster failure!" I doubt that I could have done anything other than adopt you as well after looking into your soulful eyes. Bless your new people for giving you hope and a future! Now today is your special day pretty girl- yes you are pretty once again! Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day!

Gracie, what a beautiful girl you are. How you must love the family who took you in and gave you a new life. I hope you all have many happy years together. Congratulations sweet Gracie on being our DOTD.

You are so cute Gracie! I'm so glad you have a long lasting home full of love and laughter! I love your eyes; so sweet and trusting. Happy Dog of the Day good girl!
    DACHSHUND THOUGHTS:
    1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
    6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

Hi Gracie....What a beautiful baby you are. I am so glad that your story has a happy ending. After I nursed you back to health I could not have given you up either. Your eyes are so pretty. They look just like they are speaking to you. All an animal ask for is love and care. They give you so much in return.
    I would hate to know I had to go thru life without my dogs. They are always there when I need them. Congratulations on DOTD. You derserve it.
    Have a wonderful life Gracie.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Gracie! You definitely pulled at my heartstrings this morning with that beautiful face you have! What a gorgeous girl you are! So happy for you that you were kept by your foster family and have a wonderful forever home! You deserve the best in life and seems like you are definitely getting that. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Gracie,

What a sweet, precious soul you are. I am happy to meet you today.
    I am so thankful you found just the right family to love & care for you.I'm
    sure you have repaid them a thousand times over with love & devotion.
    Congratulations on being our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY Gracie.

I wish you & your family a long & happy life together. Big hugs & kisses
    sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful Gracie, amazing Gracie! Oh sweetheart, I was so touched by your story, by your courage to survive and will to live; so moved by the incredible compassion of your rescuers, most especially your wonderful Mom and Dad; three cheers for foster failures!!! But honestly, they never had a chance; who could resist you, those big, warm, loving, brown eyes Yes, you are most appropriately named beautiful girl, for you grace this world with your indomitable spirit, your joyfulness; your loyal devotion and unconditional love! And that's what I send to you today beautiful Golden girl Gracie, my love, lots of hugs and kisses, and heartfelt wishes for many, many more happy, peaceful, love filled years with your forever family Congratulations, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awwwwe, Gracie! You got your fur-ever family right from the start. Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678