Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sigh...am I being unreasonable?

Most likey, he will do nothing. He may have planned to mess with your pc. He probably has a whole list of people he's mad at that he tried to rip off.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

There's a reason why ebay and paypall are multi million dollar companies..they cover themselves pretty well. If they've sided with you, you can bet he has no recourse because he's clearly in the wrong. You can smell a scammer a mile away. I think you have wisely protected yourself in all ways possible. You did a legitimate and above board business transaction and he's pulling one on you. Don't second guess yourself. He's clearly a fraud.
    Claudia

He cannot make threats to you; that is illegal. I'm glad that you reported him to his ISP and definitely talk to your bank and the credit bureaus to alert them of any suspicious activity. If eBay has sided w/you, at least you have that going for you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Wow what a freak!
    I'm so glad e-bay sided with you.
    Glad you reported him!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Well ebay sent me an email saying that they cant do much about him emailing me other than reccomend blocking his address, which I did. They are however investigating his claim on a dispute and more than likely will delete the dispute off of my ebay record, as he has no grounds after he left positive feedback that said the exact oposite of what he claimed in the dispute. I notified local law enforcement and I made a report to his ISP. I also changed my email password as well as my myspace password (I found him on there although he hasn't logged on for over a year) and have notified my bank to let me know of any suspicious activity. I also canceled my pay pal account and I will be re-activating it with my husbands email address, one that he has no knowledge of.
    Im sure that there is nothing else he can do, other than mailing me something which I will be calling the police (which they advised me to do) if he does.
    Hopefully THIS will deter him! I hope he hasn't harassed other people as much, although from some of the negative feedbacks on his ebay it sounds like he has been irritating people for a long time. Not that I think that he will stop anytime soon, but I hope that maybe me fighting back will at least get him to re-evaluate himself .

Sounds like a good plan. Let us know how it goes!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so sorry you had to go through all this. You have done what you could to prevent further hassle now, and I hope this guy will get what he deserves!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.