Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: alex

alex

the wonder dog, handsome prince of north columbus is and always was a good dog. it was my great privilege and blessing that he close me to be his humom. he had to leave today. dr mugge and dr steckert and the staff at the vet hospital are very kind and made it as easy as it could be. alex made me smile many times a day, in his honor please tell me something about your furries that makes you smile.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Oh, so sad to hear. But imagine how great the joy at The Rainbow Bridge.

Always the wonder dog of your heart he will be.

Play nice at the Bridge, Alex!

I always have to smile when telling people about my Sheba, the very first furry critter in my life. Sheba is the one who taught me to look both ways before crossing a street! I'm sure grown-ups, and my parents and siblings tried to teach me, but I remember Sheba when I got near to the edge of the road, blocking me with her body, looking at me, then very deliberately looking left, then right before we crossed together.

Hope that gave you a smile.
    I've Been Frosted

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} So sorry for your loss RIP Alex, the wonder dog.

Oh Joyce.... I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that Alex is playing hard and meeting allof our other PT babies at the RB. RIP sweet one, and please send a message to your mom that you are okay. (((Hugs))) to you from me and the girls in Indiana.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

I'm so sorry about Alex. May he have fun at the Rainbow Bridge,until you meet again.
    As for something my furkids do that makes me smile, first thing that comes to mind is Jake helping me vacuum today, keeping me safe from the evil vacuum.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

oh Joyce I'm so sorry to hear this.
    you are in my thoughts.
    godspeed Alex

Keegan makes me smile when she attacks her tennis balls.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am so sorry to hear about Alex. Play hard at the bridge dear boy.

The first thing that came to mind was a few weeks ago I was grooming Zoee. This is something she is not fond of so she pouts. In the middle of the torture I said - That's my pretty girl! - and she gave me a closed mouth smile. I'd never seen that before and it just made me melt.

RIP Alex
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Joyce, I am so sorry it was his time to leave you. Maybe Alex will
    meet up with that other Ohio boy Snoopy & he will welcome him to the
    Rainbow Bridge.

Rest In Peace Alex. You were so loved on earth & will be missed.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Joyce, I am so sorry to hear Alex has left for the bridge. He and Snoopy can play together, both happy to be free from the seizures that plagued them.

Thoughts coming your way.

Unhappy <picks up Prayer Line> <dials Bowser at da Bridge Office>

Hi Bowser, ole Pal ~~~

Have we mentioned how much we all *miss* ya?
    We needs a favour ...

Did'ja rek-a-nize the guy ya picked up onna Silver Klowd wiff God this mornin?
    That wuz Joyce's lil buddy ALEX, da Wonder Dawg ...
    He's been havin thoze seizure things your pal Snoopy suffered frum ...

How's 'bout you gathurin up all the Pet Talk BridgeKids - even da KATz -
    an throw ole Alex a Welcome to da Bridge partee tanite!

An you guys all make plans - clear 'em wiff God so's ya can borrow da Klowd -
    to drop in onna Memorial Day Sunday Gathurin at Findlay ... poor Alex neber made it
    yet - so be sure ya show him around at the Pik-Nik.

Oh, an ask Alex ta *blink* da Bridge Lites tanite - just ta tell his Mom he arrived OK.

Maybe ask God ta send her a {{{God'sHugg}}}, too.

DON't furget - PARTEE fur Alex!

Say HI ta God fur us, too!
    See ya, Bowz!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

----------------------------------------------

GIANT {{{HUGS}}} to Alex's Momma Joyce at this time of great sadness.

Joyce ~

Maybe you should drop by at Findlay, too - *wave* at the Kids when they fly over,
    and maybe place some ashes under one of the Memorial Trees.

Oh Joyce, I am so sorry for your loss. He was such a good a brave dog, he was lucky to have you, and I know you feel the same about him. {{{Hugs}}}

In honor of Alex: When Ginger sees one of her doggie friends coming up the street behind her she always wants to sit down and wait for them. No matter how far back or how big of a hurry I am in. I can sometimes get her to continue her walk instead of waiting by telling her she left her Sammy (or whomever) kisses at home, and she never wants to see her friend without having their kisses handy. Sometimes it doesn't work and she proves it by running to them and giving them a big kiss.

RIP Alex.

Joyce, how strange that our two seizure boys went to the bridge so close together. I guess God thought they both needed some peace and healing. I am so sorry for your loss of your wonder dog. I know how painful this time is for you.

Well, the first fully thing that comes to mind is Christy's big great dane Dakota. She had surgery 10 days ago on some lumps on her leg. She won't leave them and although hasn't pulled the stitches out has gotten them bleeding. The e-collar wouldn't work because she wouldn't relax and put her head down. She was in a crate holding her head up and shaking like a leaf. So that had to come off. Last night we tried putting a t-shirt over her with a bandage over the bleeding one. This morning when I let her out, she just stood there. She was too embarassed to be in that shirt to let anyone see her outside. When Carl finally got it off her, she ran out and did her business - what a crazy dog. This afternoon I put it back on her because she had it bleeding again and when it came time to eat, I couldn't find her - she usually is one of the first to appear when she hears someone in the dog food - she was hiding behind a chair - well trying to hide behind a chair and wouldn't eat until the t-shirt came off!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Alex. Play free and well at the Bridge.

In honor of Alex, I tried to come up with one thing about my furkids that makes me smile and couldn't. Just about everything they do makes me smile. Sometimes it's just stheir itting on the floor looking at me with those soft, loving eyes is all I need.

Robin

Oh Joyce. I'm so sorry to hear about Alex's passing.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Joyce, I'm so sorry to hear about Alex. I'm at a loss for words. Just know that I am thinking of you. I was lucky to meet Alex and I remember thinking that he was so sweet and so well behaved.

In honor of Alex:

Everytime I come home or someone comes to visit Katie always has to grab a toy or somthing close by to have in her mouth as she wiggles and woos away. Just today a friend came to visit and smiled as she said she thinks its so funny how Katie has to always have something in her mouth when she greets her. Of course that made me smile too.

REST IN PEACE, ALEX.