Thread: Remember Me? "Sevens"? I'm Back...with a New Name

Remember Me? "Sevens"? I'm Back...with a New Name

Hi, I don't know how many of you remember me. I'm Stephanie from Richmond, VA. I used to go by the user name "Sevens". I stopped coming here quite a while ago. I used to have a pitbull mix, Bailey, who passed away in 2005. I used to have another dog, a chow shepherd mix named Guinness. I also used to be married to a guy named Brian.

Won't bore you with the details, but long story short....I seperated from Brian in 2006. Our divorce is only about to go final now, in 3 weeks time. I was forced by that pig (I don't particularly want to go into much detail about the crap he did to me...) to live away from my home and my dogs, including my new pittie, Elisabeth. He ended up starving her, but I was able to get my dog back, get him out, and get my house back. Guinness was forced to go with him due to the seperation agreement. I have no idea where they live now, which makes me sad cause I miss Guinness, but happy cause I don't have to see Brian.

During this mess, I met a wonderful person. His name is Raven. He's a syndicated internet heavy metal DJ and a single dad with sole custody of his 9 year old daughter. He's disabled due to a car accident (he got hit by a drunk Marine), but before that was a roadie.

Ok, ok.....and since I'm the co-producer of his show....shameless plug. If you like metal music, check out www.thevaultofmetal.com. Links to the stations he uses, you can tune in online noon to 6pm EST. He does interviews, plays metal/hard rock from the 70s to now and does/plays comedy as well.

Also, my diabetes is doing a ton better now and I've lost 50lbs. My family doesn't much like Raven and doesn't much like that I am now dressing like the metalhead I always was, or the choices I make, but they can go jump in a lake. I'm happy.

Anyway, I know, I know, this place is about pets. So let me introduce the herd. I have 1 pit bull/lab mix, Elisabeth. He has an AmStaff mix Guinness (hah, another Guinness!), a German shepherd/lab cross named Peanut, a cutie pie kitty named Spooky, and a turtle we named Worf (like Star Trek Next Generation--yes, we named it after a Klingon).

And now time for the pictures:

Elisabeth

Elisabeth in my cowboy hat

Elisabeth with Guinness (I need to get some better pics of her)

Miss Peanut

Miss Spooky

Mr. Worf

Annndd....

This is me and Raven in Maine last summer on vacation to see his family...his birthday is the day before mine

His headshot for the show...yeah, he's all professional and junk...

The past two years have been a time of transformation, for the better, I think. I missed this place, am glad to be back.

Hugs to all,

Steph

P.S. you can catch me on yahoo msgr... the_new_steph is my handle.

welcome back, welcome back welcome backkK!!

hehe :]
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

Hey Steph -- I've been wondering where you've been!

I'm so glad you're happy and your new kids are adorable. Good luck to you and Raven!

Welcome back! Glad to see you happy, and it's so good that you've gotten your diabetes more under control as well!
    I've Been Frosted