Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Austrailian Sheperds and Border Collies

Enjoyed the pictures

Originally posted by Kater
    my beloved and very missed border collie 'Jack' has a web album at
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291596817

Hope you enjoy the pictures!!
    ~kate
    The photos of Jack with the girls, is a story without the need for words as the pictures themselves told a story of the love and happy times shared with him. What a great way to remember the little border collie who made everyone so happy! Thanks too for sharing the photos for I couldn't help but smile while looking at them.
    Birdie

Originally posted by primabella
    . . . those breeds need lots of space . . .
    I had not known much about an Australian Shepherds until a co-worker had just gotten one. He did not know about them either, since he had previously moved into a condominium. I hope they both will be okay
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Happy to return to post...

I had for so long been unable to post messages as my Mother had passed away following a long illness. It is good to be able to return and see that others have joined the thread on Aussies and Border Collies. My one old girl Kate is now close to 16 and although she is slow and has a hard time seeing she still walks with me each morning out to feed the horses and check on the cattle. I now find myself looking after her for all the times she has looked after me. I know she misses herding the stock and playing in the fields, but I know she still enjoys sitting on the porch and sharing breakfast with me. I enjoy the talks about your Aussies and Border Collies they are after all little people in fur coats!!!
    Birdie

Thank you for that heartwarming story Birdie4U!!
    Sorry to hear about you mother.

Thank You Dogz

Thank you for your kindness!
    Birdie

I dont have an Aussie or a BC [although I used to have an Aussie], but I do have an Australian cattledog. They are similar to Aussies and BCs in type. He is an absolute handful, but I don't know what I'd do without him!

Jackson Redd [aka Jacks]

He's a little bit bigger now, I will update new pics as soon as I can!
    Luvv > Rachel, Jackson Redd, Master Splinter, and Pig Pen

My ImageStation
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291529791

Cute pic Redd!!!
    I can't wait till' updates!

I love Red! He looks so soft! I just want to hug him! O he is so cute!

Super Puppy

Originally posted by Redd
    I dont have an Aussie or a BC [although I used to have an Aussie], but I do have an Australian cattledog. They are similar to Aussies and BCs in type. He is an absolute handful, but I don't know what I'd do without him!

Jackson Redd [aka Jacks]

He's a little bit bigger now, I will update new pics as soon as I can!
    Your little puppy is so cute and they are great cattle dogs as our neighbor has them and they often show up here to visit with my Aussies.
    Birdie

Does any one else own, or adore Austrailian Shepherds and/or Border Collies? Or I am going to add Shetland Sheepdogs!

Hee hee! We haev an Aussie (Chewy) adn a 10 year odl Shetland Sheepdog named Teddy. Boy is he alot of fun! We love him to death. He is the best dog we have ever owned! I ocudl type forever but I need to go take a shower, but do not worry I wil be back to bald about him some more!

Pics too? Of both of your sweet babies!!

O gee Dogz. Its your lucky day! I might be getting pictures of my dogs for the computer TONIGHT. Hee hee. O gee I am exited! i will post there pictures later, if I get them, if not I won't have them till monday . But you all will finalyl be torchred with dog, cat and rat pictures WAA HAA HAA HAA HAA. OK gee well on the subject of Teddy bear, My sweet Little Lion dog, Hee hee.

Teddy is 10 years old and has some health condtions. Teddy has about 6 or 7 teeth left because he has very bad gum problems. We are nto aloud to brush his teeth though because it wil hurt his gums. Teddy also went to the vets this week to get a wound looked out and it ended up being a cyst. Which is not bad it will clear itself up soon. While we were there the vet who was looking at him checked out his Man parts. His one is extremly large and the other is very small. So they think we will need to get him nutered. We are hopeing we don't have to because he is so old and we don't want him to go threw withdraw or have licking problems. We love Teddy very much and we will get it done if we need to but only if we HAVE to. Teddy is the best dog anyone could ask for. He never gets dirty. Never bites. He never pees. But is very protective of his family. He once attacked my dog Chewy because he thought he was hurting me. And has attacked us kids more then once for makeing our mom Scream. I mean he jst jumps up and bites at the arm and stuff but I think if any one treid to hurt us he would be there to protect. I am hopeing my dog Chewy will be even half as good as Teddy and you could ask for no better.

Ashley

Thanks for your story Ashley! Good luck!

Ok well Here is Tedy Bear. These pictures are not very good at all, but they will do!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 08-31-2002 at 04:49 PM.