Thread: Sweet Stella

Sweet Stella

Stella you are so beautiful. I love your sweet face and beautiful eyes!!!

I see there really is an Easter Beagle: you!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you today. How anyone could give you up is a mystery to me too!!!

I hope you and your family have a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!

Happy Easter too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Sweet Stella, you look so adorable in your bunny ears. I can't believe they thought you were too old to be adopted at six, how ridiculous. Well, you've showed them haven't you sweetheart, 14 and still going strong. If love is what keeps us all going, you've got some good years left Sweet Stella. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter with hugs and treats for a pretty Stella girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Lily! Oh, the EARS What a beautiful Easter Beagle you make sweetheart, utterly precious; so precious I have tears in my eyes. Oh how I wish I could cover that sweet face of yours with a million kisses! Yes indeed, a beautiful (inside and out!) seasoned citizen, that you are Stella! And NO, I cannot imagine for the life of me, how anyone could surrender such a loving soul as you. I'm so happy for you and your Mom that you found your way to one another, that such a deserving doggie was given a second chance at happiness! What a lucky Mom to have known your love these many years, and I too wish for you and her many, many more happy, love filled years together!!! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor with your proud people sweet Stella, and I hope the Easter Bunny treats you to a basket full of yummy treats tomorrow All my love, hugs and kisses to you Stella, our extra special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Stella.....You are a cutie pie. I just love your little rabbit ears.
    I have found that beagles are very loving. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Stella, you are an adorable Easter Beagle! Happy Easter AND Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stella,what a pretty girl you are! You make a very cute Easter Bunny. It sounds like you're precious to your human. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Stella,

I would never give up on you sweetheart. You clearly have so much
    love to give. Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you & your family have a lovely Easter. Hugs & kisses sweet Stella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adorable Stella !!!

We can't go another minute without saying hello to you precious girl. You are about the sweetest looking girl we've seen lately. Anyone that could give you up is a person without a heart(among other things). You are a beautiful, beautiful, sweet soul and we have fallen in love with you today. Congrats to you on being our highly deserved DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to pour on the kissing machine from us to celebrate your big day!! We are wishing we could kiss you ourselves. Happiness always, baby girl!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Stella! You are a beautiful Beagle girl! Love your bunny ears, too! You are all ready for Easter. I'm glad you were rescued years ago and are living the good life like all doggies should. Have a wonderful day celebrating with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Sweet Lady Stella

What a sweetheart you are!!! You would have made a wonderful companion for my first dog ever a Beagle named Timmy. I can't imagine anyone giving up such a sweet lady! I am so glad that you found such a wonderful forever home!!!

The most beautifull beagle-rabbit in the world!

Dear Stella,
    How sweet you are... You look gorgious with your bunny ears! My beagle Tex who has been DOTD last December felt in love with you.
    We which you a very nice day and a sweet life in you familly and don't forget to ask for an hamburger to celebrate your day!
    Kisses from France.

Stella - precious baby that you are!

Stella you are the cutest bunny I've ever seen. You look like you are so easy to love and very lucky to have a great Mom! I also am a beagle lover and have 3 of them (Lombardi, Olive Anne and Flappy). I live in Colorado but went all the way to the New Mexico Beagle Rescue to adopt when I saw Lombardi's pic on the website with his soulful eyes! I got to be good friends with Trish, who ran the rescue but unfortunately recently passed away. She was too young to die, but she had a heart of gold and dedicated her life to saving Beagles. She loved each & every one of them with her whole heart. Stella, I hope you enjoy the honor of being nominated Dog of the Day. You sure have enlightened my day. You deserve all that is good in life. I want to send you a great big kiss from Me, Annette, and all my furry kids (Sturgis (rottie), Nikkita (wolf), Shadow (horse), Thelma & Louise (goats), Lombardi, Flappy, and Olive Anne (my Beagle Pack). You have yourself a healthy and happy life and congratulations to you once again. You are a sweetie pie!