Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: pitbulls

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy_Bulldog View Post
    I love seeing everyones Pit pics. I've got tons of pics myself. Love APBTs!

Here is some of my pics.

This is a pile of bull
    My Pit is almost 4 months and weighs about 26 lbs. The sire weighs 90lbs and the Dam weighs 70lbs. By the weigh i got the runt, if that matters at all

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    My Pit is almost 4 months and weighs about 26 lbs. The sire weighs 90lbs and the Dam weighs 70lbs. By the weigh i got the runt, if that matters at all
    Are you asking about the size as an adult? The parents were large for APBTs. If you got the runt they might be small now but runts can catch up with their littermates/parents. You have to look at the pedigree also. Parents can potentially produce larger or smaller pups then themselves depending on whats behind them. I'd say your dog might not get quite as big as the parents but then again could have a growth spurt so it is hard to predict. Some have different growth rates and might seem like they will be very large but then slow down and not grow much. Others do the opposite and seem like they will stay small then have a couple growth spurts.

While the parents were large your pup isn't so much larger then your average APBT pup. At close to 4 months my more recent pups have been 14-20lbs but won't be so big as adults. One is about full grown now and 33lbs. Maybe your dog will be about 50-60lbs.