Thread: help identifly my dog's breed!!

help identifly my dog's breed!!

hi I have recently got this dog as a gift form my mother in law..... the thing is that i don't know what breed is it.... I have a picture here i think he is half german shepherd and the rest don't know.... also one more thing why does he has black spot on his tounge???

how can i put my dogs picture here???? sorry about this

There's a good picture-posting tutorial here!

well i couldn't figure it out but i put the picture as my profile picture.....
    hope that helps...

Here's the picture, folks!

How old is the pup?

Maybe German Shepherd/Chow Chow? It's hard to tell right now, but it sure is one cute puppy!

such a cutie... love those ear feathers!!... will take a second look to guess

on a side note: do you have a photobucket account?... you´ll just need to upload them there and then copy paste the text where it says IMG... it shows like four kinds but it´s the very last one... you just paste it here as if you were typing and it should show up...

or

if you don´t you can attach the pic... a lil below to were you type in test to post there´s a clickable button that says managa attachments there you just look for where the file is in your comp... click upload then close when done and just submit the post
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

ok here is another pic thank for the tip... he is only 13 weeks now. I've seen pictures of german shepherd mix with chow and they look more fluffly then mine. ... .. I know it might be hard to tell but what is the chance that his ears stand up?? i sure want his ears to stand up....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gosh, what an adorable puppy! There is a chance that his ears may stand up, at least part way, but I wouldn't put money one way or the other at this point.

Shepherd and golden retriever perhaps. Or more than likely a mix of several breeds (shepherd, chow, retriever, husky, beagle, rottweiler).

Keep in mind a black spot doesn't necessarily mean chow or shar pei. Purebreds of all kinds can have black spots on their tongues. I've seen it in many different breeds. Its kinda like the white chest and feet that can show up on all breeds, because they all have the gene that creates this when it defaults, but makes people think they are mixed.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Such a Cutie Pie this pup is.. Yes for sure shepard & chow chow.. Welcome you both to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I don´t think his ears will stand up... but he´s so cute with floppy ears!!..

although in shepherds is common to have floppy ears almost until 6 months then raising them up

he sure is a cutie.. I kinda saw Akita too... but a shepherd/chow is a good guess
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365