Thread: I've been bitten by the aquarium bug!

I've been bitten by the aquarium bug!

Our family has grown by 8! We are now the proud owners of a 28 gallon tank that is currently holding 3 zebra danios, 2 sunburst platy, 2 swordtails, and a little African Dwarf Frog which my son has named Elly.
    I can't wait to add another ADF and some more fish next week! I took pictures but the quality is horrible so I am going to try to get some more once my battery is charged. We used frozen bloodworms for the first time last night but I'm not sure that Elly (frog) got any so we will have to figure something out for her(him??)
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Good luck with your aquarium! I have never had any froggies so can't offer advice on feeding Elly. Can't wait to see your pictures!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Congratulations on the new additions!
    Don't worry about the frog not eating right away. I have an ACF and she never goes to the surface to eat, so she usually doesn't end up eating floating foods like bloodworms. I have sinking pellets for my goldfish and she eats those just fine... the good thing about frogs is that they will eat just about anything.
    Good luck, and I'm eager to see those pictures. ;]