Thread: gone not forgotten

gone not forgotten

I took my lab out this morning and i walk over to my esther grave. I told her now that the weather is getting warm mommy would come out and clean her grave and her marker. Her marker has her picture on it. I told her mommy loved her and missed her but I no she is their in Heaven running and playing with all the other dogs and even the cats. I told her I could see those ears flying back has she is running with those short little legs of hers and her buddy cuddles is right by her side. I told him which I still tell them both every day that mommy misses them. It has been 10 months since she died and it has been almost five months since cuddles died. Even though I no they are no longer in pain and are happy with all of their friend i still cry and ache for my sweet ones. We have our lab and our cat and a new member a long hair dashound puppy but my heart still aches for my two babies for I do miss them. I no they are no longer suffering they are happy no more pain no more sickness they are healthy and having fun with their new friends.........Just had to write my feelings out hope it is ok. esther and cuddles mom......

Of course it's okay to write out your feelings. That's what this section is for.

Esther and Cuddles have several newbies up there at the bridge. So I am sure they are a great welcoming commitee.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thats what this is for, everyone to express from their heart about their beloved babies.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

It never really leaves us, missing them. They will be waiting for you, someday. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla