Page 9 of 257 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics and religion.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD
    LOL,

Why the Eff does MO need her own event?

Sounds like the Tah raise Ah Kerry bug has bitten, again!

I think you're right.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Here's how to pick a candidate.

Start from last year, about July, do some research - check out what they say and what they believe.

Fast forward to the day you look and see how much they have changed their tune!

I saw a report where BO is starting to conjure up God, Country and Apple Pie during his recent speeches.

Did anyone catch the Saturday Night Live skit about BO? I saw part of it and they got the "UM' and stuttering down pat. Just today a news talking head made light of his "UM" too.

My other peeve is about his handlers-they jump into the fray as BO's mouthpiece- They issue HIS statements. You know, He does remind me of Jerry Mahoney.

------------------

HC is a little more subdued now. She don't screech as much and just cruises along....I kinda liked the animated HC, she was just more human?

------------

Now, we get to JM......ah, can you say boring.....well, Monochrome, at the very least...

I guess now I am a bitter, typical white male.

I wonder if that will become a box to check off on my income tax forms????

---------------

You know, now that I think about it, that does sound a little insulting.
    Religion, guns and unemployment- Typical white middle America.

4. Did you hear McCain's speech on MLK Day? Seems now (that he is running for president) he realizes his vote against creating a national holiday in honor of Dr. King was a mistake. And is very sorry about his vote!

Do you think if he was standing in front of the Typical White Guys forum he would have mentioned that?

Yeah, right.....

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Do you think if he was standing in front of the Typical White Guys forum he would have mentioned that?

Yeah, right.....
    BTWP wouldn't have heckled him,......As it is, he had he bits to admit it.

I wonder if BO will cop to his gaffe in front of the BTWP?

-------

BTW, I saw Hillary bowling on the Ellen D show.....she used Ellen's balls.

6. As long as style and no substance is still the topic...

What's with Hillary and "clap, clap, point....clap, clap point..."

And McCain's patronizing ...."My friend" so annoying.

And isn't it fun acting like we are back in high school again! Gosh...what were they wearing????

As it is, he had he bits to admit it.
    He had no choice. He worked against MLK Day...it is a matter of public record. A bit hard to not admit it.

I cannot always understand RICHARD speak but are you suggesting that Typical White People never heckle??? I have been shocked lately by your racist comments. Really sad.

I cannot always understand RICHARD speak but are you suggesting that Typical White People never heckle??? I have been shocked lately by your racist comments. Really sad.
    I graduated from the Reverend Wright School of NASCAR (racism).

I'd break out the Mexican Jokes but they don't translate well.

You know, Isn't that part of opening up the dialogue? I didn't start the idea of Bitter, Typical White Folks.... Take it up with the jerk that did.

Let me toss out this little nugget for you- I took a position working for a surgery department. I went into the cafeteria and was told by the nurses of that area that, "The doctors were used to working with women."
    Why? Because these little effers could yell and scream at women, make them cry and embarrass them. One midget AH made it his personal mission to get me fired. He walked into the office one day, stood over my desk and began to yell. When I stood up next to his 5 foot 5 frame and asked him what he wanted me to do with his schedule, he almost threw a valve.

The nurses also stopped doing translations for the patients because I knew spanish and couldn't be bothered to help the people who had just landed in the country.

I don't play no effing race card/equal right BS. The people that worry about race are the people who aren't comfortable in the bodies that god gave them.
    For the oppressed people that feel that out country is so racist that we can't move forward, I have two words for them

Aunt Artica. She has a place in her everloving bosom for everyone that isn't happy here.

--------------------

On a lighter note....
    I did play the Barack Obama drinking game tonight-Take a drink for every Um and Ahh.

When one of the peanut gallery guests asked a question I counted how many Ums and Ahhs he'd toss out and I counted about 22 in the space of 4 minutes.
    Um.......Ahhh......Ummmmm, that would be about a beer and a half in 240 seconds.

I didn't have any beer in the house so I drank tea. I like my liver.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

8. Sorry RICHARD....can't understand you when you write in your own special language.

Try declarative sentences. Try taking responsiblity for your own actions instead of hiding behind the "everybody else is doing it!"

Sorry RICHARD....can't understand you when you write in your own special language.

Try declarative sentences. Try taking responsiblity for your own actions instead of hiding behind the "everybody else is doing it!"

Five letters. F-a-r-c-e.

The last time I was called "racist" was in a meeting with my immediate supervisor. The system administrator that was over me was incapable of speaking or writing English that made sense.

I told the supervisor that half the time I didn't understand what she wanted.
    She then said that I shouldn't bring race into it!

I said that I mentioned nothing about race, It was about communication.
    IT's funny how people, or the system, immediately begin with the name calling or make the jump to racism when they have to defend an error on their part.

The Sys Admin had a degree and was a computer whiz, but she had no experience what the job required-She worked in a book bindery-the only appendix she had seen was at the back of a text book.

(that was a joke-book appendix versus human appendix-get it?)

So, my problem was getting e-mails or verbal instructions and questioning anything she told me was racist.

Now, If I poke fun or make light of a presidential candidate who says something that I have a problem understanding - that automatically makes me a racist?

I do take responsibility in what I say, unlike some bobo that want to be my leader.

---------------

Hey, HC having a beer and a shot make her my kind of gal!

I think a beer bong and some "Candidate Gone Wild" action would win her my vote-After all who wants to see BO or JM topless?

Does that make me a misogynist?
    Last edited by RICHARD; 04-15-2008 at 01:51 AM.

Obama is spending a small fortune on tv ads here in Indiana. I swear,
    if I hear his voice one more time, I'll puke. Enough already.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Eleanor Roosevelt

Speaking of politics:

Somebody please tell Jimmy Carter he is no longer president.

What on earth he thinks he is doing going to talk to Hamas is beyond me. It's not like he can promise them anything - he has no power any more. Well, maybe he can build them a house or something. He and Nancy P are so headstrong. State department asks them not to do something, so they do it.

I hope if he gets captured or killed or something he remembers he wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

By the way, I wonder if Hillary would be able to get up at 3 to answer the phone after a few of the boiler makers she was chugging down on the news today.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    By the way, I wonder if Hillary would be able to get up at 3 to answer the phone after a few of the boiler makers she was chugging down on the news today.
    LOL! I watched the Compassion Debate, or whatever it was called, last night. Hillary seemed to be trying too hard to say the right things. Obama, of course, has the "silver tongue" and comes across much more relaxed. I wasn't impressed with either of their answers really. I wish McCain had also been involved. It would be interesting to see what he had to say. I am having a hard time really rallying around any of these three. I really wish Ron Paul was in the race.

I worry about John M sleeping thru the 3 a.m. phone call.

"Hi, You have reached the White House. Cindy and I are in bed right now. If this concerns a war, a natural disaster or some other instance where the U.S. needs to be the police department for the world, Press 1 - someone will wake us up. Otherwise leave a message after the beep...."

-------------------------

Actually, HC drank her shot like a lady. She took a nip and saved some. I guess I am too used to watching those Spring Break specials on COPS..
    I guess it doesn't look 'presidential' to drink straight from the bottle.

-----------------

Speaking of religion..... That pesky rev. wright was at it again!
    God, talk about a loser-He went to a funeral and was asked to eulogize the departed, some judge, during the talk had to go on and attack the media.

With spiritual advisors, like that who needs enemas?

I watched last night's debate in Philadelphia. Despite the fact that I am not a Hillary fan, I think she scored big against Obama in that one. Of course what I find amazing is that they are making it so easy for the Republicans to gather ammunition with their attacks on each other. Maybe they will self-destruct even before one of them gets their chance to debate McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    I watched last night's debate in Philadelphia. Despite the fact that I am not a Hillary fan, I think she scored big against Obama in that one. Of course what I find amazing is that they are making it so easy for the Republicans to gather ammunition with their attacks on each other. Maybe they will self-destruct even before one of them gets their chance to debate McCain.

I watched it also. Hillary brought her A game last night. When asked a
    yes or no type question she didn't hem, haw around. Her answers were
    afirmative & immediate. very unusual for a candidate.I agree, & think she
    did well.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Eleanor Roosevelt