Thread: Politics and religion.

DUDE!!!!

Can you imagine walking down the street and feeling a sharp pain in you calf?

You look down and see Dianne Feinstein clamped on you leg muttering something about the troops in Afghanistan.

Wheeeee!!!!!!

-------------------------

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...nistan-pullout

LOL,
    Where is Cindy Sheehan when 'we' need her!!!!

Beau Biden's forehead is huge. What's going on up there?

http://news.aol.com/article/the-poin...-should/719264

That AH is an AH.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah.

I love politics.

THere ain't nothing like getting a burr in the old panties, is there?

4. Oink Oink!

October 15, 2009 (Sacramento) – A lobbyist scandal in Sacramento has given new meaning to the term “pork” in politics. Ever since former Assemblyman Mike Duvall squealed on tape about bedding two lobbyists, critics have called for an investigation. Now the non-partisan citizens watchdog group Common Cause has called on the Fair Political Practices Commission to open an investigation into whether the female lobbyists violated state law by engaging in affairs with Duvall, an Orange County Republican who resigned in disgrace after his boasts were made public. An Orange County newspaper has identified one of the women as a lobbyist for Sempra Energy/SDG&E.

“Voters need to know how widespread this practice is of lobbyists literally getting into bed with legislators, and since the Legislature and Attorney General have both abandoned any investigation it is now incumbent upon the FPPC to take this on,” said Derek Cressman, Western States Regional Director for Common Cause.
    Is he "forgiven?"

Oh, the humanity which masquerades as common sense.

I love the Fox/White House fight.

They are crybabies.

I had to watch some msnbc to get the gist of what the WH is ticked about.

Glen Beck, Hannity, Olbermann and MadCow all have no news value..they are merely talking heads with opinions.

They all cry, roll their eyes, spew and urinate the same way.....

For Barack's cronies to comment is very funny.

Shannon Bream is hot.
    ------------

I was at Target yesterday and saw this "CHANGE AND HOPE" lettering sticking out of a box. I walked over and it was some kind of speech with BO's
    pic at the bottom. I did not look at what it said, I guessed it was the inauguration speech-I didn't see it the first time, so....

On the price sticker it had been discounted.....to a dollar and CHANGE!!!!!!!

-------------

I hear BO talking about his, "Just getting started."

Nine months and he barely got it in gear?

La Mexicana bailo con Obama, Y Michelle fue encolerizada!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFzbooqaDjc

I had to laugh at this clip.

Thalia, the Mexican songstress performed at some WH function and went to ask BO for a dance.

She was very polite, even "asking" for MO's permission BEFOREHAND.

BO gives it a valiant try, another FAIL for the prez but that's besides the point, he goes back to sit down at the table....

MO is very gracious and proud of her man, look at the reaction when goes back to the table!!!!

BO, you are the King of the World, I would have given Thalia my rendition of the Lambada-the forbidden dance- then given her my number....

Again, we have a prez that is an under acheiver!

Hey,

MAKE UP YOU MIND ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR OUR TROOPS! Platitudes are nice to see in print...it's the unseen actions that count.

"People are our most precious resource".
    I'll prove it to you while waffling about the Middle East.

-----------------------------------

What is it with Rahm Emmanuel ?

8. Here's hoping this administration listens to someone who actually knows what he is talking about... like this guy.

When Matthew Hoh joined the Foreign Service early this year, he was exactly the kind of smart civil-military hybrid the administration was looking for to help expand its development efforts in Afghanistan.

A former Marine Corps captain with combat experience in Iraq, Hoh had also served in uniform at the Pentagon, and as a civilian in Iraq and at the State Department. By July, he was the senior U.S. civilian in Zabul province, a Taliban hotbed.

But last month, in a move that has sent ripples all the way to the White House, Hoh, 36, became the first U.S. official known to resign in protest over the Afghan war, which he had come to believe simply fueled the insurgency.

"I have lost understanding of and confidence in the strategic purposes of the United States' presence in Afghanistan," he wrote Sept. 10 in a four-page letter to the department's head of personnel. "I have doubts and reservations about our current strategy and planned future strategy, but my resignation is based not upon how we are pursuing this war, but why and to what end."

The reaction to Hoh's letter was immediate. Senior U.S. officials, concerned that they would lose an outstanding officer and perhaps gain a prominent critic, appealed to him to stay.

U.S. Ambassador Karl W. Eikenberry brought him to Kabul and offered him a job on his senior embassy staff. Hoh declined. From there, he was flown home for a face-to-face meeting with Richard C. Holbrooke, the administration's special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

'Wasn't worth the fight'
    "We took his letter very seriously, because he was a good officer," Holbrooke said in an interview. "We all thought that given how serious his letter was, how much commitment there was, and his prior track record, we should pay close attention to him."

While he did not share Hoh's view that the war "wasn't worth the fight," Holbrooke said, "I agreed with much of his analysis." He asked Hoh to join his team in Washington, saying that "if he really wanted to affect policy and help reduce the cost of the war on lives and treasure," why not be "inside the building, rather than outside, where you can get a lot of attention but you won't have the same political impact?"

Hoh accepted the argument and the job, but changed his mind a week later. "I recognize the career implications, but it wasn't the right thing to do," he said in an interview Friday, two days after his resignation became final.

How do I get to K Street?

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    How do I get to K Street?
    Just follow the alphabet - K comes after J

11. I believe it is one of those things...if you have to ask how to get there...you probably shouldn't go!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Just follow the alphabet - K comes after J
    I guess I'll have to that Sister Mary Thomas for giving me direction and the alphabet.

--------------

There is some emm effer talking on BBC about how 'sophisticated' the attacks on U.S. soldiers.

It's a handful of sneaky little cowards that hide among civilians to do their dirty work.

There is nothing sophisticated about be a spineless POS.

I predict, just like I said it would happen in Iran...

The locals are going to get tired of the scumbags amongst them and revolt.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33507431/?GT1=43001

YOU GO ASK him what it meant.

I love my governor.

LOL, there is no M-E in BO!!!!!

It's late, what ya say to a trip to Dover?

-------------

I won't go speak at the Global Warming gathering but I'll address the subject when I go to pick up my Nobel Prize......The global warning thing is NOT ABOUT ME, but the Nobel thing is!!!!

----------------

LOL,

The prez should keep with the laws and not go FOX hunting. He don't look like the kind of guy that could even get on board a horse's back, let alone go
    hunting for cable channels.

He does so well on his own and I really like to see him everyday talking about what he wants to do for the country.

It inspires me.

To put a pencil thru my foot.

15. Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    He does so well on his own and I really like to see him everyday talking about what he wants to do for the country.

It inspires me.

To put a pencil thru my foot.
    There you see? He IS doing something right!