Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
That would require effort.

Besides, what else matters than CNN and MSNBC? MSNBC was good enough to tell us the AP is "racist" for relating a speech as it was spoken. Who is the racist again?
MSNBC Is better than the Comedy Channel.

I try to watch everyone for a few minutes and have to laugh at the comments, the moderators and content.

What a bunch of rude clowns-they interrupt each other, talk so quickly that they do not make sense and generally play the same clips over and over again.

FOX is no better, but MSNBC is the best at smearing anyone they thing deserves it.

The twits on Morning Joe need lessons in etiquette, Chuck Todd needs to either do a political show or do a food channel show -WTF do I care about the 'soup of the day' in the cafeteria? Andrea Mitchell is a stuttering moron and I get tired of laughing at the rest of the 'moderators' on the channel.

Why is Rachel Madcow on the air? I love her commercials about the economy and little bits of why the U.S. sucks.

I stopped watching FOX for the same reasons....MSNBC is more entertaining because the THINK they are making a difference.

A lantrine @ a Boy Scout Jamboree makes more sense than most of the 'on air' news/political channels...