Thread: Terrific Thor

Terrific Thor

Dear Thor, what an adorable baby you are. Your kitten fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    It is hard to believe that you lived through this harrowing experience, and I am very sorry that your siblings weren't strong enough.
    Your mom's dedication made it all possible, and now you are a happy little boy, suckling on your mom's neck and kneading.
    You're doing all the important kitten things like exploring and playing to help you to grow into a majestic tabby tiger.
    Thor, you are tough as nail and the sweetest baby at the same time, and I wish you, Edward, Khaos and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Thor, you are absolutely precious! What an adorable child you are, a fluffy little boy with kitten-soft fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes staring right out at me. You are so cute there, right by your dear Meowmie's hand as she gently touches your chin. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. We can see just how tiny you are next to her finger! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Canton to pet you very gently, and pet your big brothers Edward and Khaos, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Meowmie found you and your three siblings frozen outside when you were only about a day old. She brought you all home and did CPR and mouth to mouth and warmed you up slowly, but you were the only one to survive. We're sorry your siblings didn't make it, but we're glad and grateful that you did. We thank your dear Meowmie for all her work and time and love saving you and trying to save the others.

Now you are a growing boy of five weeks, full of energy and curiosity and delight. You and all your family members have years of good times ahead! You love to explore and play, especially with feet. You're quite vocal and love to be heard. And you love to suck on Meowmie's neck, making bread, because she saved you. You and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thor, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Meowmie and Edward and Khaos and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your three sibling Angels and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 06-02-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, precious Thor!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana