Thread: Handsome Hawkeye

Handsome Hawkeye

Name:  01 (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  212.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome, hard working dog you are.
    You are a big help with the other animals.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Stunning Hawkeye!!!

Greetings, Hawkeye! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a magnificent, majestic, simply stunning American Indian Dog you are, and quite the trailblazing history maker to boot, being the first American Indian Dog to call Europe home; sire to the first liter of American Indian Dogs in all of the Netherlands! That truly is quite the legacy! But as impressive as that may be, it's as your family's loyal and loving best friend and furry family member, their defender and protector, that your star shines most brightly! How blessed they are, having you in their lives (the animals too!), bringing so much pride and joy to their lives! You truly are on EXTRA special boy, Hawkeye, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Hawkeye! Meeting you today, being treated to but a glimpse of your idyllic life and the very special bond you and your humans share has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...bossing the other doggos around and herding the goats, horses and assorted critters, hehe; enjoying some fun time with the neighborhood children; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Hawkeye, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie sibs and all of your anipals too! And oh yes! Here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Gorgeous!!!

Keeping everyone in line, hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hawkeye, you are beautiful! And not only beautiful, but so accomplished also. You have brought your gorgeous breed for the first time to the Netherlands, to Europe even! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hawkeye, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-02-2019 at 05:36 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awesome Hawkeye

Hawkeye you are one cool dude! Very handsome. I hadn’t heard of your breed before and am delighted to meet you. So happy you were dog of the day today

Blog Entries
    Hawkeye is brilliant! I sure hope he is with you all for many more years to come as well. Most beautiful DOTD!! ❤️

Congratulations on being DOTD, Handsome Hawkeye!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana