Thread: Lovely Lucy Belle

Lovely Lucy Belle

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were saved from being put to sleep.
    Now you live a wonderful life with your own bed.
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy your naps

Blog Entries
    Lucy Belle is beautiful, I love her name too! Thankfully no one harmed one hair and she is livin the good life now!

Princess Lucy Belle!

Hi beautiful Princess Lucy Belle! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

Be still my Beagle loving heart! You are just too, too precious for words, Lucy Belle, and so deserving of your regal status! Your face is beyond heart-melting, and what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety ears!

I was horrified, Lucy Belle, reading of your near brush with death, and under such unspeakable circumstances. Endless thanks to your dear Auntie for secreting you to safety before it was too late, and in a backpack no less! I only wish other innocent doggie and kitties facing such a horrific fate could be as blessed as you! Well, you may have come "this close" to the saddest of endings, but as they say, living well is the best revenge, and what a wonderful life it is! To say you are treated to all the best that life has to offer (most of all LOVE) would be an understatement, and deservedly so! You even have your very own toddler bed! Yes, life is good!!!

How blessed your Mom and Dad, your grandparents and Auntie are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, pawsitively precious furry family member in you, Lucy Belle! BEST WEDDING GIFT EVER! You're just as special as they come, Lucy Belle, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rescue story, learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with Snoopy and your pup pals at the bark parks; swinging by the pet bakery for a yummy treat; basking in the FL sunshine; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pack, including your Grandparents! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lucy Belle, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Snoopy, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lucy Belle, you are utterly adorable! What a beautiful, sweet, precious Beagle lady you are! What a wonderful wedding present you were for your dear parents, and what a story you have to tell! You were a "test" dog at a vet school and were scheduled for surgery and then euthanasia that day. Just in time, your dear auntie-to-be whisked you away in her backpack and home to your new wonderful permanent people and life! You've definitely gotten used to the finer things in life. You are full of energy and affection, and you and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy Belle, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear parents and auntie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Lovely Lucy Belle!
    Many thanks to your Auntie for saving your life!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana