Thread: Happy Harrison

Happy Harrison

You must be a special little guy the way your mum talks. So glad you got rid of that nasty cancer and are still here with us today to be the DOGO of the DAYO. I hope you and your family have many wonderful, happy years together.

Harrison

Name:  20c.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  186.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome fellow you are.
    Unconditional love is the best thing a dog can do,
    tricks are nice but not necessary.
    Celebrate your special day.

Happy Harrison!

Hi Harrison! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a brave, beautiful, most precious pup you are Harrison! Your mom may describe your personality as fierce and feisty, labeling you the guard dog of the household, but it's clear you're a total mush at heart, just as sweet and loving as can be, giving back 10 fold the love you receive! You sure do pack a ton of personality and heart into that small frame!

We all are SO happy to hear you've kicked cancer to the curb, Harrison, and at 12 years young still enjoying life, and your family to the max! A fighter, that you are, a true survivor! How lucky your humans are, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you! You're treasure, sweetheart, a furkid any family would be proud to call their own.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's very touching tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my morning! I hope you're enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing with Alan, hehe, chowing down on some bacon and cheese (let 'em rip), cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Harrison, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet! I'm guessing that's Alan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm so happy you don't have cancer anymore, Harrison,
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana