Thread: Sweet siblings Sam and Nina!

Sweet siblings Sam and Nina!

Dearest Sam and Nina, you are absolutely adorable, both of you! What gorgeous kitties you are with, that long fluffy soft-looking fur in creamsicle colors and those sweet faces with the cute pink noses and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are beautiful in them all, and we can see what good friends you are with each other. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Galisteo, NM to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! You first met your dear Purrrents at the Feline and Friends Rescue in Santa Fe when you were just one month old. They were going to adopt just one kitten, but your Meowmie-to-be couldn't make up her mind which. And so you both came home to join the two kitties already in residence! You, Sam, are very outgoing, friendly, curious, and macho. You like to look over Meowmie's shoulder when she reads. At bedtime you claw at the sheet until she lifts the cover, and then you crawl underneath and snuggle up to her for the night. Nina, you are more shy and reserved. You're very ladylike and know you're a princess. When Meowmie sits down to read, you drape yourself across her lap. If she lies down to read, you spread yourself on her chest and roll over for a tummy rub, which sends you into purring ecstasy. You both and your dear Purrrents and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nina and Sam, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and your dear Purrrents and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-24-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sam and Nina are a very sweet duo, what a lovely treat for all of us here today! Sam is so macho and Nina is the perfect lady. I believe you picked the most wonderful kittens and two is simply twice the fun. What luxurious cats they have become and I am overjoyed to see them as our COTD! Please forward pets and treats for me!

Hello, sweet Sam and Nina in New Mexico! Happy Cats of the Day!

What a treat to enjoy not one, but two precious kitties! You two are gorgeous -- I like your adorable, kissable faces and your fluffy, soft white and ginger fur! I would be delighted to pet and love on you both; but since I can't, I hope your people will give you loads of extra hugs and snuggles for me today

You both have unique personalities! Sam is outgoing and friendly - reading over your mum's shoulder and snuggling right next to her in bed! Nina is ladylike and a princess - placing yourself precisely in your mum's lap when it's time for that book! Nina is also very good at requesting tummy rubs! PURRRRR-fect times two!

Happy, happy Cats of the Day to dear, beautiful Sam and Nina!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Nina and Sam!

Greetings, Sam and Nina! Happy Cats of the Day to you!

How lucky are we, being treated to a double dose of feline fabulousess today! What a purrfectly precious pair you two gorgeous, fluffy furballs make!

It's no wonder your mom fell helplessly in love with you both at first sight! How could she resist? And so, unable to choose between the two of you...

When my husband greeted me as I held the two adorable kittens, I asked him which we should return, Nina or Sam (the names of his two young grandchildren.) Need I say more?
    I like you mommy's style, kids!

And when it comes to purrsonality, your mom and dad have been blessed with the best of both worlds, outgoing exuberance and confidance in macho man Sam, and sweet shyness in demure, ladylike, Princess Nina! Your family is one lucky lot, having 2 furkids as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Nina and Sam! Endless thanks to them for going the rescue route, providing the bestest, happiest life imaginable for two most deserving kitties!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you, seeing your gorgeous, heart-melting photos, has been a real early evening treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...warming laps and cuddling under the covers, receiving tons of belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Sam and Nina, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Sam and Nina, what a precious pair of kitties you are. You are both so fluffy and soft looking, and your faces are absolutely adorable.
    Of course your dad couldn't return either one of you after seeing you guys, especially as you are named after dad's grandchildren.
    You are like yin and yang, with complimenting purrsonalities. One is macho, and the other one is a little lady.
    Sam and Nina, you two are incredibly sweet and special, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being chosen today's cats of the Day, lovely Sam and Nina!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Nina and Sam,
    You two are so cute together. That photo of you guys touching noses melted my heart! <3
    It is obvious that you are very close and love each other more than anything.
    But you also have people in your lives who care about you and will love you forever! You guys will always have each other and your parents to love and be there for you! You are two lucky kitties!
    I’m sure you have already had many joyful memories together and their is no doubt that you will have many more!
    Enjoy your many more years together!! Dearest kitty siblings Nina and Sam <3